LIVERPOOL cost plenty of punters when they lost at home to Atalanta on Wednesday but can make amends on Saturday.
After complaining about the scheduling of fixtures Jurgen Klopp took things into his hands and gave some of his stars a midweek break.
He'll be hoping a rest is as good as a cure and they pick up three points in what he reckons is a tough fixture.
Brighton all season seem to have been playing well but don't score enough and I'm on Liverpool to get us off to a good start in the early kick-off.
- The Anfield men feature on my English treble and it can be reasoned by checking out my preview.
- I've also posted a preview featuring some Scottish League One and League Two teams while Kevin Mac focuses on the Betfred Cup ties.
While in Scotland it's the other way round with the two teams playing in the last 16 of the Betfred Cup and League One and League two fixtures taking place.
It all adds up to being a tougher card but check out the tips from the usual suspects.
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips
- Damian Walker's First Scorer Tips
- Kevin Mac's Scottish Tips
- Desmond's Goals Tips
- Scott Allot's Both to Score Tips
- Scott Allot's European Tips
- Scott Allot's VIP Tips
- SlipsTips Serie A BetBuilder
- Brighton vs Liverpool
- Everton vs Leeds
- St Mirren vs Aberdeen
Well done to all the winners on Friday including asasafc with some brilliant winners on Fleetwood vs Sunderland and maccathered with a nice 6-4 BetBuilder from Palace vs Newcastle. And craneguy had a nice 9-1 anytime scorer including Lyndon Dykes.
My Top Treble at just under 8-1 was a Tranmere goal short but I suggested taking less risk by backing Tranmere to win rather than -1 so hopefully some followed that advice. Also with btts in at Wolfsburg and Fleetwood and Tranmere leading 1-0 there was a decent cashout offer availab;e.