Liverpool tore Everton apart in the early stages of the Merseyside Derby before running out 4-1 winners and it's Wolves' turn today to try to tame Jurgen Klopp's red machine.
The Reds are averaging over three goals per game in the league and have scored four or more five times in the league already this season. Mo Salah is in tremendous form, ably assisted by a spectacular supporting cast who are all weighing in with goals. 8/5 on Liverpool to score three or more looks generous – it's a bet that would've landed in nine of their 14 league games so far.
Before that, Chelsea will be aiming to put early pressure on the teams chasing them with a win at West Ham. The Hammers have stuttered a little lately, picking up just one point from their last nine.
Thomas Tuchel was dissatisfied with Chelsea's performance in their 2-1 win at Watford in midweek and he doesn't seem the type to let standards slip for too long. The Blues have been excellent away from home (W6 D1), only dropping points in a draw at Anfield so 4/5 is definitely worth a look.
Elsewhere, a draw is on the cards at St James' Park. Newcastle have shared the spoils in six of their last 10 games, while visitors Burnley have finished level in six of their last eight.
In Scotland, Ross County at 12/5 can't be ignored at St Johnstone. Malky Mackay's men might be bottom of the table but they've won eight points from their last five matches (W2 D2 L1) and scored 13 in their last seven. Contrast that with the Saints who have won just one their last seven Premiership matches and scored just nine goals all season.
League leaders Rangers usually enjoy a comfortable 90 minutes at Ibrox when Dundee are the visitors. They've scored four goals in each of the Dens Park sides visits but the Dark Blues are enjoying a bit of a purple patch at the moment having won three of their last four. Over 3.5 Rangers goals pays 9/4 but it'd be safer to go for over 3.5 match goals at 5/4.
In the Scottish Championship Dunfermline can continue their good start under John Hughes with a win at struggling Hamilton. The Pars look good value at 13/8 at SBK to win or 11/8 to score two or more.
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Struggling Saints Could Crash to County
- SlipsTips Tips: Sunderland vs Oxford Bet Builder
- Saturday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 5/1 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 40/1 Goals Acca Tips
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Germany, Holland & Austria
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: PSG on right road
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sat 12:30 West Ham United v Chelsea
- Sat 12:30 Coventry City v West Brom
- Sat 15:00 Newcastle United v Burnley
- Sat 15:00 Southampton v Brighton and Hove Albion
- Sat 15:00 Rangers v Dundee
- Sat 15:00 Wolves v Liverpool
- Sat 17:00 Roma v Inter Milan
- Sat 17:30 Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich
- Sat 17:30 Watford v Man City
- Sat 19:45 Napoli v Atalanta
- Sat 20:00 Real Sociedad v Real Madrid
- Sat 23:30 Portland Timbers v Real Salt Lake
- Sun 12:00 Dundee United v Celtic
- Sun 14:00 Leeds United v Brentford
- Sun 14:00 Manchester United v Crystal Palace
- Sun 14:30 Queen's Park Rangers v Stoke City
- Sun 15:00 Livingston v Heart of Midlothian
- Sun 17:15 Salford City v Chesterfield
- Sun 19:45 Bordeaux v Lyon
- Sun 19:45 Juventus v Genoa
- Sun 20:00 Philadelphia Union v New York City
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel and Cairnzy are on duty to bring us their top racing tips for Saturday.
- Racing tips: Richmond Lake can kick the day off with an early winner
- Free Saturday Racing Tips: Benson to boss it at Sandown
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!