The FA Cup takes centre stage on Saturday despite having to share the bill with three Premier League matches. The clash between Chelsea and Leicester City offers a genuinely intriguing encounter with plenty of sub-plots at play.
Brendan Rodgers has the chance to cement his name in to the history books by becoming the first manager to win the famous trophy for the Foxes. He'd also be the first British manager to lift the cup since Harry Redknapp bossed Portsmouth to success in 2008.
Thomas Tuchel on the other hand could crown a stunning introduction to English football by adding silverware to an already impressive first season at the Stamford Bridge helm. A win would set him up nicely to pull off an incredible cup double with a Champions League final against Man City on the horizon too.
The two sides are also vying for Champions League qualification in the league and will meet again on Tuesday in another must-win game thanks to Liverpool breathing down both their necks.
None of this helps us determine who will left the cup though so thankfully KevMac has put his neck on the line in our FA Cup Final Match Preview and he's edging towards the trophy staying in London.
The return of some 20,000 fans will be a sight to warm the hearts of many around the country and they shoud be treated to a cup cracker.Enjoy
Of the three Premier League matches Southampton could be the best bet to win at home against a deflated, relegated Fulham at evens (Bet365).
In Scotland, Rangers can complete an unbeaten league campaign with a win against Abdereen at Ibrox. It wouldn't be a surprise to see the Premiership champions sign-off in style and hit Over 2.5 goals at 11/8.
The Tipsters' Tips
Well done to Mark Walker who scored a terrific full house on Friday night in his Newcastle v Man City preview with three winners at Evens, 15/8 and 9/1 as the champions ran out 4-3 winners in an entertaining, if meaningless encounter. SlipsTips bet on Over 2 Newcastle corners also landed comfortably to make it a very profitable night.
Mark is back with his best Scottish Bets this weekend where Motherwell, St Mirren and Rangers are in his sights. While SlipsTips takes a trip to Italy for the Rome derby where he has a Cards bet at 4/5.
Greg MacLean scored a winner on his debut on Thursday and has earmarked an 11/10 Double in Italy and Portugal for our Bet of the Day on Saturday.
Desmond tries his luck for the last time this season with usual goals tips, this week from the National League, as he aims to emulate his brilliant full house from a couple of weeks ago. This week his Acca Tip pays 57/1 – Don't miss it.
Huge thanks to all our team once again for all our tips and all our match previews ahead of the weekend.
Saturday & Sunday's Match Previews & Tips
- Bet of the Day: Saturday’s 11/10 double in Italy & Portugal
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 57/1 Goals Acca Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Roma vs Lazio Bet Builder
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, Germany & Portugal
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Glad to be bach home
- Mark Walker's Tips: Let's End the Season ‘Well
- Sat 12.30 – Burnley v Leeds Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30 – Rangers v Aberdeen Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 14.05 – Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 15.00 – Southampton v Fulham Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 17.00 – Juventus v Inter Milan Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 17.15 – Chelsea v Leicester City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 19.45 – Roma v Lazio Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 20.00 – Brighton v West Ham Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 20.30 – LA Galaxy v FC Austin Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 00.00 – Atlanta Utd v Montreal Impact Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 03.00 – San Jose Earthquakes v Portland Timbers Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 11.30 – Fiorentina v Napoli Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 12.00 – Crystal Palace v Aston Villa Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 15.00 – West Brom v Liverpool Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 19.00 – Sheffield United v Everton Match Preview & Tips
Saturday's Racing Tips
Bangor-on-Dee and Uttoxeter are the places to be for Rizzel Tip's 3 selections on Saturday.
The Caddy's 50/1 shot Calum Hill is still in the hunt at the British Masters. He's one of six players who are tied in second, one off the pace and plenty to play for in the final round.
Jordan Spieth is still the best placed of The Caddy's picks at the AT&T Byron Nelson. At the time of writing he's tied 5th but with a bit of ground to make up on leader Sam Burns who is six shots ahead of him.
- Golf Tips: British Masters Betting Preview & Predictions
- Golf Tips: AT&T Byron Nelson Preview & Predictions
Good luck with all your bets on Saturday!