It was a tale of two very contrasting semi-finals on Thursday night in the Europa League.
Man Utd and Roma produce another goalfest, a total of 13 scored across the two legs with United notching a 8-5 aggregate win to book their place in the Gdansk finale.
Things were altogether a bit more nervy at the Emirates where Arsenal couldn't break down the Villarreal defence and find that goal they so deperately needed to qualify. The 0-0 draw meant the Spanish side broke the Premier league's dominance of the European finals this season and will face Ole Gunnar Solskjaer side on May 26th. United a 4/9 to lift the trophy, Villarreal 9/5.
On Friday we return to domestic action with all the major leagues reaching the final stretch of the season with plenty to play for.
Sky Sports live match is from the King Power Stadium where Leicester City can take a step closer to ensuring Champions League football next season with a win over Newcastle United. With Man Utd, Chelsea and Spurs still to come for the Foxes this will have been penciled in by Brendan Rodgers as three must-win points.
It's no surprise to see Leicester as short priced favourites but 2/5 looks a bit too skinny. Man in form Kelechi Ihenacho has scored 10 in his last 12 games and is even money to get his name on the scoresheet once more. Mark Walker likes the look of goals in the game and has tipped two angles in his match preview.
SlipsTips on the other hand has found a cards angle that's supported by a range of stats.
Also, don't miss Desmond's Goals Tips for the weekend as tries to repeat his brilliant 66/1 winning acca from last weekend.
Friday & Saturday's Match Previews & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Leicester vs Newcastle
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 102/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: United Look the Value Call at Hampden
- Fri 10.30am – 🇦🇺 Adelaide Utd v Wellington Phoenix Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 7.30pm – 🇩🇪 Vfb Stuttgart v Augsburg Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00pm – 🇪🇸 Real Sociedad v Elche Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00pm – 🇫🇷 RC Lens v Lille Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00pm – 🏴 Leicester City v Newcastle Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 2.30am – 🇺🇸 Real Salt Lake v San Jose Earthquakes Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 10.10m – 🇦🇺 Western Sydney Wanders v Western United Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm – 🏴 Leeds Utd v Tottenham Hotspur Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 2.30pm – 🇩🇪 Borussia Dortmund v RB Leipzig Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm – 🏴 Sheffield Utd v Crystal Palace Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.15pm – 🇪🇸 Barcelona v Atletico Madrid Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 4.00pm – 🏴 Dundee Utd v Hibernian Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.00pm – 🇮🇹 Inter Milan v Sampdoria Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – 🇩🇪 Bayern Munich v Borussia Monchengladbach Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – 🏴 Man City v Chelsea Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – 🏴 Liverpool v Southampton Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – 🇺🇸 New York Red Bulls v Toronto FC Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 11.00pm – 🇺🇸 Orlando City v New York City Match Preview & Tips
Friday's Racing Tips
Ascot makes a return on Friday, and Rizzel fancies the chances of an unexposed Haggas 3yo.
Good luck with all your bets on Friday!