A week of international football looms large on the horizon next week so make the most of this week's bumper card that features the FA Cup in England and the return of lower league football in Scotland. Yasss!
Bournemouth and Southampton kick things off on the south coast in the early FA Cup quarter final tie and what a chance for either side to make the semis. The Saints go in as favourites at 11/10 but they've won just twice in the league since mid-December and won't relish this banana skin of a tie.
The evening kick-off sees Man City visit Goodison as they aim to take another step closer to an unprecedented quadruple. They're just 2/7 to qualify but City fans would probably be better looking at the 6/5 available on them lifting the trophy.
Everton have been better away from than on their own patch but they've scored in eigth of their last ten meetings with City. Both teams to score appeals at 10/11 with Ladbrokes.
Football returns to Leagues 1 and 2 in Scotland after an enforced break. The bottom tier was particularly entertaining before the new year with games averaging just shy of three goals per match and over 55% going over 2.5 goals.
The fixtures look like they could deliver goals on Saturday, especially as there might be some rusty defences around. A small wager on all games going over two goals is worth an interest.
Queen of the South let the Super Single down last weekend but they're worth a second chance at Morton on Saturday. They ended up with 9-men in their defeat to bottom side Alloa last weekend, a result that was symptomatic of the crazyness in the Championship this season where no-one seems to want to finish second to champions elect Hearts.
9/5 with William Hill is a big price for anyone to win in that league. Morton have won one in 12, compared to the Doonhamers who have only lost twice this calendar year (both to Alloa!) so the value is definitely with the visitors at Cappielow.
- Queen of the South 9/5 William Hill
- All five Scottish League Two matches to be Over 2.5 Goals
- ➕Add to Betslip: Pays 13.79/1 at Bet365.
Our team have been hard at it ahead of the weekend so don't miss their tips in England, Scotland and beyond;
- Saturday's Win & BTTS Accumulator: 199/1 Four-Fold Acca Tips
- Super Acca Tips: Saturday's 50/1 Longshot Footy Accumulator
- Saturday's Goals Accumulator Tips: 8/1 Over 2.5 & Total Goals Acca
- Both Teams To Score Acca: Saturday's BTTS 15/1 Accumulator Tips
- English Football Tips: Toffees Could Make Things Sticky for City
- Scottish Football Tips: Red Cards Instead of Red Carpet at Celtic Park?
- Desmond's 2+ Goals Tips: BTTS & Over 2.5 Goals & a 66/1 Acca
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Don of a New Era for Aberdeen?
- SlipsTips Tips: Athletic Bilbao vs Eibar Bet Builder
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Bilbao can Basque in the glory
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, Belgium & Switzerland
Tips and Previews
Check out our match previews for Saturday and Sunday ‘s matches
- Sat 12.15pm – Bournemouth v Southampton Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm – Brentford v Nottm Forest Preview & Tips
- Sat 2.30pm – Bayern Munich v Stuttgart Preview & Tips
- Sat 2.30pm – FC Cologne v Borussia Dortmund Preview & Tips
- Sat 4.00pm – Nice v Marseille Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – Everton v Man City Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – Swansea City v Cardiff City Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – Brighton v Newcastle Preview & Tips
- Sun 11.30pm – Verona v Atalanta Preview & Tips
- Sun 12.00pm – Celtic v Rangers Preview & Tips
- Sun 1.30pm – Chelsea v Sheff Utd Preview & Tips
- Sun 3.00pm – West Ham v Arsenal Preview & Tips
- Sun 5.00pm – Leicester City v Man Utd Preview & Tips
- Sun 7.30pm – Aston Villa v Spurs Preview & Tips
- Sun 7.45pm – Roma v Napoli Preview & Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – Real Sociedad v Barcelona Preview & Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – Lyon v PSG Preview & Tips
Saturday's Racing Tips
Good luck with all your bets on Saturday