Read our expert's Both Teams to Score Tips & Predictions for today.
Gillingham v Doncaster
- Gillingham have scored 12 goals in their last four matches
- Doncaster boast the most BTTS games in the division with 21 in 33 (64%)
- Gillingham have concede in 15/18 home matches
- BTTS has landed in five of the last six meetings between the clubs
Burton v MK Dons
- Burton have the highest percentage of BTTS matches in League One (65%). MK Dons are third (61%)
- Burton home matches average 3.31 goals per game.
- MK Dons have found the net in 12/18 matches away from home.
- 6 of MK Dons' last eight matches have featured BTTS
Bromley v Solihull
- 74% of Bromley's matches in the National League have seen both teams score – the highest percentage in the league
- Bromley have scored in 24 of 27 league matches. Solihull have found the net in 16 of 25
- BTTS has landed in Bromley last matches.
- Bromley have kept just two home clean sheets all season in the league
Elgin v Edinburgh City
- Edinburgh are top scorers in League Two (20) and have the highest goals per game average (3.67)
- Edinburgh's away matches average 4.50 goals per match
- Five of the last seven meetings have seen both teams score.
- Elgin have conecded in all games against teams in the top half of the division
Queen's Park v Stranraer
- Queen's Park scored two or more in six of nine league matches
- Prior to the break Stranraer scored 20 goals in their last seven competitive matches
- Both teams have scored in four the last six meetings
Both Teams to Score Accumulator Tips
- Gillingham v Doncaster
- Burton v MK Dons
- Bromley v Solihull
- Elgin v Edinburgh City
- Queen's Park v Stranraer
- ➕ Add to Betslip: BTTS Acca pays 14.89/1 at Bet365
Saturday's BTTS 15/1 AccumulatorAdd Acca to your Betslip
💬 Please add your best BTTS tips for Saturday in the comments section below.