FOUR British teams pursue their dream of European glory on Thursday as the Europa League raches the Last 16 stage.
Pick of the ties is undoubtedly AC Milan's visit to Old Trafford, it's just a shame that the big ticket, Zalatan Ibrahimovic will be missing on his return. Milan have a few injury worries to contend with and that's prhaps reflected in their 9/2 odds. United are just 8/13 and surprisingly short at 1/2 to qualify from the tie.
Newly crowned Scottish champions Rangers travel to Prague to take on Slavia. The Czech side stunned Leicester City in the last round with a 2-0 win at the King Power stadium but the Gers have been outstanding in Europe and are 4/7 to avoid defeat. bet365 make them 4/6 favourites to qualify and with home advantage in the second leg there's a very real chance they'll reach the quarter finals.
Bookies expect Spurs to find things relatively straight forward at home to Dinamo Zagreb. The Croatians topped their group which included Tottenham's opponents on the previous round, Wolfsberger, whom they dispatched with ease 8-1 on aggregate. Dinamo won both matches against the Austrians so should provide a sterner test.
Arsenal will have revenge on their minds in Greece. Opponents Olympiakos knocked the Gunners out of the competition last season despite winning the first leg 1-0 in Piraeus. Olympiakos are runaway leaders in the Super League and no mugs, either side have won five of the last ten meetings, so Arsenal should be happy to come home without defeat. Mikel Arteta's side are 10/11 to win tonight.
Match Previews & Tips
Check out our match previews and tips for Thursday's Europa League matches.
- Today's Goals Acca Tips: Thursday's Europa League Accumulator Pays 10/1
- SlipsTips Tips: Man Utd vs AC Milan Bet Builder
- Thu 5.55pm – Ajax v Young Boys (BT Sport Digital Exclusive)
- Thu 5.55pm – Dynamo Kiev v Villarreal (BT Sport Digital Exclusive)
- Thu 5.55pm – Slavia Prague v Rangers (BT Sport 3)
- Thu 5.55pm – Manchester United v AC Milan (BT Sport 1)
- Thu 8.00pm – Granada v Molde (BT Sport Digital Exclusive)
- Thu 8.00pm – Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk (BT Sport Digital Exclusive)
- Thu 8.00pm – Olympiacos v Arsenal (BT Sport 2)
- Thu 8.00pm – Spurs v Dinamo Zagreb (BT Sport ESPN)
- Fri 2.00pm – Lazio v Crotone (Premier Sports 1)
- Fri 7.30pm – Augsburg v Borussia Monchengladbach (BT Sport ESPN)
- Fri 7.45pm – Blackburn Rovers v Brentford (Sky Sports Football )
- Fri 7.45pm – Inverness v Raith Rovers (BBC Scotland)
- Fri 8.00pm – Levante v Valencia (LaLigaTV / FreeSports)
- Fri 8.00pm – Reims v Lyon
Thursday's Horse Racing Tips
Alan Thomson has a trio of bets at Southwell on Thursday
The Cheltenham Festival kicks-off on Tuesday and The Voice of Value has penned a brilliant scene-setter, with a Banker Bet for each day, to get us in the mood.
The Caddy has been in great form recently and landed an 80/1 each-way place with Christian Bezuidenhout at the Arnold Palmer last week so fingers crossed he can deliver once more in one of the most hotly anticipated tournaments on the tour, the Players Championship at Sawgrass.
His tips for the Qatar Masters which tees off on Thursday are also live now;
- Golf Tips: The Players Championship Betting Preview & Tips
- Golf Tips: Qatar Masters Betting Preview & Predictions
Corners Betting Masterclass
Last but by no means least, Greg has shared some of his secrets on a market that he's grown to love in the last 12 months. Don't miss his Experts Guide to Betting on Corners Masterclass.
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.