IT'S a good looking card for us punters this week. We're at the stage of the season where there's plenty of form to go on and crazy end-of-season results have quite started yet. So no excuses not to hit some winners this weekend right?
If only it was that easy, but well give it a good shot. Let's end February on a high! Good luck everyone.
Mick McCarthy has got Cardiff City really motoring in the Championship and they look over-price at 2/1 to win at the Riverside against a Middlesbrough side who's ten match unbeaten run earlier in the season feels like a long time ago.
The Bluebirds have won their last four on the road and six overall and have won on their last three visit to Teesside. The games are coming thick and fast but Cardiff seem to be coping well and nothign beats having the momentum that wins bring.
In the Championship Nigel Pearson will take charge of Bristol City for his first match at the Liberty Stadium where Swansea have been excellent all season, suffering just one loss. The Robins impressed in front of Pearson in their 3-1 at an out-of-sorts Middlesbrough but the Swans present a much tougher proposition. They got back to winning ways in midweek after a shock 4-1 loss to Huddersfield and can build on that on Saturday.
Bolton are making a surge for the play-offs in League Two and can win another three points at home to Barrow to keep their winning run going. Boss Ian Evatt has made good use of his squad in an attempt to keep things fresh and it seems to be working as the Trotters are unbeaten in six. Visitors Barrow won in midweek but face a much tougher task against a motoring Bolton.
Forest Green need to get the show back on the road after a surprise loss to Southend last weekend. Visitors Colchester haven't won in 13 and have slipped down the table at an alarming rate since December. 5/6 looks too big for the home win.
- Cardiff City 2/1 (Ladbrokes)
- Forest Green
- ➕ Add to Betslip: Treble pays 5/1 (inc 5% bonus) at Bet365
Don't miss the rest of our team's top tips for the weekend below;
- Desmond 2+ Goals: Roll Up, Roll Up for a 100/1 Roll Up
- Saturday's Goals Accumulator Tips: 16/1 Over 2.5 & Total Goals Acca
- Greg's Tips: St Mirren vs Ross County – Highlanders To Exploit Weary Saints
- Premier League Tips: Hammers Could be Tough Nut For City to Crack
- Scottish Football Tips: Saints Could be in Heaven In Betfred Final
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Sevilla eyeing Barca double
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Portugal, Belgian & Swizterland
- SlipsTips Tips: Getafe vs Valencia Bet Builder Tips
- Both Teams To Score Acca: Saturday's BTTS 10/1 Accumulator
- Weekend Banker Acca: 9/2 Accumulator Tips for Saturday & Sunday
- Super Accumulator Tips: Saturday's 142/1 Five-fold Acca
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Get Onside with On-Fire Smokies
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
If you're looking for some inspiration check out all our match previews for Saturday and Sunday.
- Sat 12.30pm – Man City v West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 2.30pm – Bayern Munich v FC Cologne Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 3.15pm – Sevilla v Barcelona Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – RB Leipzig v Borussia Monchengladbach Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – Leeds v Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 7.45pm – Verona v Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – Newcastle v Wolves Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 12.00pm – Crystal Palace v Fulham Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 12.00pm – Leicester City v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 2.00pm – Tottenham v Burnley Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 2.00pm – Betfred Cup Final – Livingston v St Johnstone Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 4.30pm – Chelsea v Manchester United Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 7.15pm – Sheffield United v Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 7.45pm – Roma v AC Milan Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – Villarreal v Atletico Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – Marseille v Lyon Prediction and Betting Tips
Saturday's Horse Racing Tips
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.