The blue half of Manchester are on the brink of a historic treble with only Chelsea standing in their way of scooping the two most coveted trophies of the season.
Chelsea themselves could end the season with a significant Double, as well as that European final they have an FA Cup final date with Leicester to look forward to next weekend, as well as the potential to finish the season in the top 4, which would mark a successful first season in charge for Thomas Tuchel. KevMac isn't expecting too many goals in his match preview.
Dundee Utd were excellent in their 3-0 win at Pittodrie in the previous round and you wouldn't back against them pulling off another win against the odds against Hibs who have a love-hate relationship with Hampden. The Terrors are 10/3 (Bet365) and in a one-off match, that's worth some consideration.
The Scottish Play-Offs are also in action today. Vying for a place in League Two are Kelty Hearts and Brora Rangers. Kelty won the first leg 2-0 AND missed two penalties in the process. They're 13/10 (Bet365) to win at home today and although they're already ahead in the tie they'll want to keep their momentum going ahead of a potential play-off final against Brechin City.
In England, the Championship reaches its climax and goals is usually a good angle on the last day of any season. Note that the games kick-off at 12.30.
Over 1.5 Goals in all 12 Championship matches pays 17/1 at Bet365 and could be worth a small wager.
Don't miss Desmond's Goals Tips for the weekend as tries to repeat his brilliant 66/1 winning acca from last weekend with his selection of goals bets in the Football League.
Saturday's Match Previews & Tips
- Saturday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 17/1 Over 2.5 & Total Team Goals Acca
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 102/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: United Look the Value Call at Hampden
- SlipsTips Tips: Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday Bet Builder
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in France, Spain & Belgium
- Scott Allot’s Euro Tips: Wolfsburg on the prowl
- English Football Tips: Champions League Final Dress Rehearsal
- Scottish Tips: Scottish Cup Semi Final Tips
- Sat 2.30am – 🇺🇸 Real Salt Lake v San Jose Earthquakes Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 10.10m – 🇦🇺 Western Sydney Wanders v Western United Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm – 🏴 Leeds Utd v Tottenham Hotspur Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 2.30pm – 🇩🇪 Borussia Dortmund v RB Leipzig Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm – 🏴 Sheffield Utd v Crystal Palace Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.15pm – 🇪🇸 Barcelona v Atletico Madrid Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 4.00pm – 🏴 Dundee Utd v Hibernian Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.00pm – 🇮🇹 Inter Milan v Sampdoria Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – 🇩🇪 Bayern Munich v Borussia Monchengladbach Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – 🏴 Man City v Chelsea Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – 🏴 Liverpool v Southampton Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – 🇺🇸 New York Red Bulls v Toronto FC Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 11.00pm – 🇺🇸 Orlando City v New York City Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 1.00am – 🇺🇸 LA Galaxy v Los Angeles FC Match Preview & Tips
Saturday's Racing Tips
Rizzle shares 7 of his racing picks for Saturday, including a 40/1 fancy at Haydock.
Good luck with all your bets on Saturday!