We got the weekend off to a cracking start on Friday with plenty of winners despite it being a quiet night.
Great tipping by our team tonight.
15/2 Four-fold Goals Acca ✅
Full House at Birmingham v Derby. Three winners at 8/11 ✅, 15/8 ✅ & 3/1 ✅
Full House at Lorient v Lille. Three winners at 17/20 ✅, 19/17 ✅ & 23/10 ✅
Well done guys. Bring on Saturday! pic.twitter.com/ntqXVC848u
— MFT – MrFixitsTips (@mrfixitstips) September 10, 2021
All eyes will be on Old Trafford on Saturday for Ronaldo's homecoming match against Newcastle. The 36-year-old regularly re-writes the history books and we shouldn't be surprised if there's another chapter penned during his second spell in the red of Manchester United.
The Portuguese hitman is as short as 1/2 to score anytime at some bookies but SBK are a stand-out 13/8 (were 15/8 earlier on Friday). Some bookies are offering 2/1 specials that the striker finds the net but you're limited to £10 stakes at Skybet on William Hill on those so the SBK odds looks really good value.
In Scotland St Johnstone and Rangers kick things off at lunchtime and anything other than a Gers win would be a major surprise against a Saints side that have yet to win a match this season. No only have Callum Davidson's failed to win they're struggling to score too and a Rangers win to nil, which was 7/5 earlier in the week is still backable at 11/10 (Bet365).
Rivals Celtic have racked up 15, 14 and 11 corners in their last three domestic home matches and should dominate proceedings at Celtic Park against Ross County. The Staggies have conceded more corners than anyone else in the Premiership at 9.5 per match on average and a whopping 11.5 per match away from home. That all makes the Celtic corners markets of huge interest. You can get 5/6 on Celtic to rack up nine, 11/8 for 10 and so on, right up to 14/1 on them matching the same tally (15) as they managed against St Mirren.
Don't miss all our tipsters tips this weekend. Our team have put in a tonne of work to cover as many bases as possible so please have a read a comment if you agree or disagree with their selections.
- Ronaldo to score 13/8 SBK (use code MFTBONUS when signing up)
- Rangers to win to nil 11/10 Bet365
- Celtic over 9 corners 11/8 Bet365 (Betbuilder)
Our Tipsters Tips
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 47/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Football Bet of the day: Goals look guaranteed in Germany
- Saturday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 8/1 BTTS & Total Team Goals Acca
- EFL Betting Tips: West Brom v Millwall – Baggies Quality Will Tell Against Lions
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Hungry like the Wolfsburg
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, France & Sweden
- SlipsTips Tips: Dundee vs Livingston
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: 5/6 Annan Can Make it Five-In-A-Row
- Gambla Podcasts: Greg's Scottish Tips & New “All Three Points” Pod
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Sat 12.30 – Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur
- Sat 12.30 – St Johnstone v Rangers
- Sat 15:00 – Leicester City v Manchester City
- Sat 15:00 – Manchester United v Newcastle
- Sat 15:00 – Celtic v Ross County
- Sat 15:00 – Brentford v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sat 15:00 – Southampton v West Ham United
- Sat 15:00 – Watford v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sat 15:00 – Arsenal v Norwich City
- Sat 17:30 – Chelsea v Aston Villa
- Sat 17:30 – RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich
- Sat 18:00 – Napoli v Juventus
- Sat 19:45 – Atalanta v Fiorentina
Saturday's Racing Tips
We're pleased to welcome back the ever-popular Thommo for a new Saturday slot on the site where he'll be providing his best three bets for the day. In additionwe have Rizzels best picks for Saturday's racing too.
- Racing Tips: Thommo's 3 Free Racing Tips for Saturday
- Racing tips: Paddy Twomey's improving filly can lands the spoils in the opener on Irish Champions Weekend
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Saturday in the comment section below and good luck with all your bets!