The top three in the Premiership are all in action on Saturday and the treble of wins pay just over 4/5.
First up are Man City who host Wolves at the Etihad. Visitors Wolves have scored just 12 in 15 and just one goal in their last five so City to win to nil appeals at 4/6 considering theyre just 1/7 in the outright markets.
Steven Gerrard makes his return to Liverpool, but as Aston Villa boss and he's sure of a great recpetion from the Kop. But that'll end when the match kicks-off and the three points are are at stake. Gerrard has started well as Villa boss but they don't come much tougher than a trip to Anfield and anything other than a home win would be a surprise with Aston Villa priced at 11/1.
Chelsea host Leeds Utd in what should be a comfortable home win. But the Blues have endured a tricky week or two where they've lost in the Premier League and faltered in the Champions League. Notably Romelu Lukaku found his scoring touch again in midweek and that's a big boost to Chelsea's title chances.
Saturday's late kick-off sees Norwich host Man Utd. Ralf Rangnick's side are very short at 2/9 and you couldn't really trust them at that price.
In the Championship Fulham and Bournemouth lead the way. The Cottagers face a tricky trip to Luton but are 17/20 to win, while the Cherries host Blackburn and 7/10 to pick up the three points. The Double covering the top two is just over 2/1.
In Scotland Aberdeen look like they could be on the verge of building some momentum. They've won two in a row for just the second time this season and have a great opportunity to make it three at McDiarmid Park. St Johnstone could go bottom if they're beaten and having scored just nine in the league it's not difficult to see where their problems lie.
Aberdeen look a fair price at 6/4.
Also in Scotland it could be worth keeping the faith with Dunfermline depsite their defeat at Hamilton last week. At home to struggling Queen of the South John Hughes men should be too good for their visitors.
As should Forfar who are one of the form teams in League Two and can win at home to Stirling Albion who have lost the last four.
- Aberdeen 6/4 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and Goals Acca Tips
- Saturday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 6/1 Both Teams to Score & Total Team Goals Acca
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Domestic bliss for Milan
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Germany, France & Belgium
- SlipsTips Tips: Saturday’s Scottish Tips
- Football Bet of the Day: Home sides to secure comfortable victories
- Mark's Scottish Tips: Cove Could Cause Bairns More Bother
- Sat 12:30 Huddersfield Town v Coventry City
- Sat 12:30 Manchester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sat 15:00 Arsenal v Southampton
- Sat 15:00 St Mirren v Hibernian
- Sat 15:00 St Johnstone v Aberdeen
- Sat 15:00 Dundee United v Livingston
- Sat 15:00 Liverpool v Aston Villa
- Sat 15:00 Chelsea v Leeds United
- Sat 17:30 Norwich City v Manchester United
- Sat 17:30 Wolfsburg v VfB Stuttgart
- Sat 19:45 Udinese v AC Milan
- Sat 20:00 Portland Timbers v New York City FC
Today's Racing Tips
- Saturday Racing Tips: Farinet and Blackmore combo looks dangerous
- Racing tips: Notre Pari can exploit a low weight and a low handicap mark
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!