There's much to look forward to this weekend with the return of domestic football, nothing moreso than the homecoming of Cristiano Ronaldo which will be sure to grab the backpage headlines – The Portuguese hitman is just 4/11 to mark his return with a goal!
There's also a few intriguing Premier League fixtures between Leicester and Man City as well as Liverpool's visit to Leeds Utd, and in Scotland match of the weekend is at Tynecastle where the Premiership's top two, Hearts and Hibs, meet in the Edinburgh Derby on Sunday.
But it kicks-off on Friday in relatively low-key fashion with a Championship clash between Birmingham City and Derby County in front of the Sky Sports cameras. Both sides can be relatively pleased with their starts to the season having each lost just once in their first five matches.
Derby have had the upper hand in this fixture, winning seven of the last 10 meetings between the side but the did lose when the two sides last met back in April. Lifelong Bluenose Troy Deeney could make his dream Brum debut and that added firepower could see them take all three points here at 17/20. KevMac has found three betting angles in his match preview.
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Friday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 15/2 BTTS & Total Team Goals Acca
- Fri 20:00 – Birmingham City v Derby County
- Fri 20:00 – Lorient v Lille
- Sat 12.30 – Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur
- Sat 12.30 – St Johnstone v Rangers
- Sat 15:00 – Leicester City v Manchester City
- Sat 15:00 – Manchester United v Newcastle
- Sat 15:00 – Celtic v Ross County
- Sat 15:00 – Brentford v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sat 15:00 – Southampton v West Ham United
- Sat 15:00 – Watford v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sat 15:00 – Arsenal v Norwich City
- Sat 16:30 – Leeds United v Liverpool
- Sat 17:30 – Chelsea v Aston Villa
- Sat 17:30 – RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich
- Sat 18:00 – Napoli v Juventus
- Sat 19:45 – Atalanta v Fiorentina
The Caddy's headline tip got off to an amazing start at the BMW PGA Championship on Friday. Christiaan Bezuidenhout shot a brilliant 64 on the opening day to share the lead at with Kiradech Aphibarnrat on -8.
The South African who was tipped 30/1 is now 3/1 favourite to win the tournament and treated fans to one fo the shots of the day, slam-dunking a chip from just off the green.
"You. Are. Kidding."
— The European Tour (@EuropeanTour) September 9, 2021
Fingers crossed Cristiaan can keep up the kind of form he found on Thursday for the rest of the tournament and land another winner for The Caddy!
It's great to have TDTips (@TouchdownTips) back with us for the beginning of a brand new NFL season.
The American Football expert will be here to guide us through the best bets from across the pond, starting with Superbowl champions Tampa Bay Bucaneers curtain raiser with Dallas Cowboys.
Friday's Racing Tips
Rizzel has one selection for us from Chester for Friday's racing.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Friday in the comment section below and good luck with all your bets!