Scotland's dreams are over – hopefully not for another 23 years! – after defeat to a superior Croatian side, led by a classy Luca Modric.
The 2018 Ballon d'Or winner scored a fabulous goal to help his nation clinch 2nd place in Group D and end Scotland's Euro 2020 adventure.
England eased in to top spot in the group with a 1-0 win over Czech Republic at Wembley but tougher tests await and they'll find out on Wednesday night which one of Germany, France or Portugal they'll face in the last 16.
It'll probably be the Germans, who currently sit second in Group D. It may be a period of transition for Die Mannschaft with manager Joachim Low departing after the tournament but they've performed well so far, particularly in the 4-2 win over Portugal, so shouldn't slip up against Hungary in Budapest.
The other game in the group should be a cracker that sees the World Cup holders clash with the European Championship holders. There's a possibility that Portugal could go out of the tournament if they lose heavily to France, but they could also top the group with a win. The French are favourites to lift the trophy and will be keen to top the group thus setting up a match with either Switzerland, Finland or Ukraine.
They've yet to hit top gear in the tournament yet which must be a concern for outright backers but if they click they could be good value at 5/4 on Wednesday.
There no margin for error in Seville for Spain where they host Slovakia. Two draws have left the Spanish in a precarious position in Group F but third draw would be enough for them to qualify, albeit as one of the best fourth-placed teams. Luis Enrique's side desperatley need a win though to kick-start their campaign and the bookies aren't taking any chances at 1/16!
Poland could yet clinch a place in the knock-out stages with a win over Sweden. Robert Lewandowski kept their hopes alive with an equaliser against Spain and the Bayern Munich hitman is 6/5 to net any time.
Our team are all over the matches in the next few days including games at the Copa America, in the MLS and in Japan, so for full match previews and tips checkout the posts below;
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Wed 0.30am – Orlando City v San Jose Earthquakes Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 11.00am – Yokohama FM v Sagan Tosu Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 5.00pm – Sweden v Poland Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 5.00pm – Slovakia v Spain Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 8.00pm – Germany v Hungary Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 8.00pm – Portugal v France Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 10.00pm – Ecuador v Peru Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 0.30am – New York City v Atlanta Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 0.30am – Philadelphia Union v Columbus Crew Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 1.00am – Brazil v Colombia Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 10.00pm – Bolivia v Uruguay Match Preview & Tips
Wednesday's Racing Tips
Rizzel enjoyed a winner on Tuesday and on Wednesday he has five selections from Salisbury, Carlisle and Naas.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Wednesday in the comment section below and good luck with all your bets!