Inverness booked their place in the 4th round with a win over Premiership side Ross County on Friday night and there are few other clubs who could prove troublesome for teams above them.
Edinburgh City are one such team and they'll fancy their chances at League One side Forfar. The capital club have been in good form in League Two and won all four matches since the return to action. Forfar sit second bottom of League One with just two wins in 13 and have only scored five league goals all season. 6/4 on the away looks appealing.
Stranraer make one of the longest trips possible in Scottish Football when they travel north to Brora Rangers. The newly-crowned Highland league champions dumped Hearts out the competition in one of the biggest Scottish Cup shocks in recent years and the bookies make them 11/10 favourites to beat their League Two opponents. But The Blues are in good form, they've only lost three times in the league, two of those to runaway leaders Queen's Park.
The bookies look like they've over-reacted to that ealrier giant-killing by Hearts which means there could be value in Stranraer at 33/20.
Motherwell, Aberdeen and Killie all look fairly safe bets but the treble doesn't even get you a 1/2 shot – and in a season of surprise results it's best not to stick any much on short-priced favourites.
In the Championship Hearts boss Robbie Neilson really needs a win at Dunfermline to take some of the pressure off. The Pars have been off the boil for a while and the Jambos are backable at 17/20.
In League Two much of the value for Queen's Park has now gone. They're 9/20 to win at home (the match will be played at Falkirk's ground) but add them to score two or more to take the odds to 10/11 on a BetBuilder.
All four of Saturday's Premier League matches have been previewed by our team below so make sure you check those out as well as the other matches that are covered from the likes of Australia, Germany, France and Italy.
Match Preview & Tips for Easter Weekend
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: PSG look a top choice
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Spain, France & Switzerland
- Mark Walker's Scottish Cup Tips: Jambos to Bounce Back to Life in Fife
- SlipsTips Tips: Queen's Park vs Stirling Albion Bet Builder
- Sat 9.10am: Brisbane Roar v Western Sydney Wanderers Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.15pm: Dumbarton v Aberdeen Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm: Chelsea v West Brom Preview & Tips
- Sat 2.30pm: Borussia Dortmund v Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm: Leeds United v Sheffield United Preview & Tips
- Sat 4.00pm: PSGv Lille Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.00pm: Torino v Juventus Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm: RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm: Leicester City v Manchester City Preview & Tips
- Sat 7.30pm: Celtic v Falkirk Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm: Arsenal v Liverpool Preview & Tips
- Sun 11.15am: Feyenoord v Fortuna Sittard Preview & Tips
- Sun 12:00pm: Southampton v Burnley Preview & Tips
- Sun 2.05pm: Newcastle Utd v Tottenham Hotspur Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.30pm: Aston Villa v Fulham Preview & Tips
- Sun 5.00pm: Union Berlin v Hertha Berlin Preview & Tips
- Sun 6.30pm: Rangers v Cove Rangers Preview & Tips
- Sun 8.00pm: Sevilla v Atletico Madrid Preview & Tips
Saturday's Racing Tips
Alan Thomson has a strong fancy in the Queen's Cup at Musselburgh on Saturday among his trio of tips. Let's hope he can hit the heights of last weekend.
Good luck with all your bets on Saturday!