Four British teams are in Europa League action on Thursday, each of them hoping to join Spurs in the round of 16 draw on Friday.
Manchester United are in the most comfortable position after a 4-0 win over Real Sociedad last week. Ole Gunnar Solksjaer has confirmed he'll make changes but we should still expect a fairly strong United XI to start the match.
The Red Devils are a tempting 19/20 to win but it's best to wait for team news and might even be worth hanging fire to see how the game is developing before having a punt in-play.
In the early kick-off Rangers should book a place in the last 16 at Ibrox. The Gers' match see-sawed in Belgium last week before Steven Gerrard's side eventually ran out 4-3 winners. They're unlikely to lose by two and the bookies don't think so either, pricing them at 1/33 to qualify.
Both legs of Arsenal's tie with Benfica have to be played at neutral venues which is a great leveller. The two sides fought out a 1-1 in Rome last week and now must meet at the Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium in Athens where it's all to play for.
Last of the British contenders are Leicester City v Slavia Prague without the influential James Maddison through injury and Kelechi Iheanacho through suspension. The tie is in their own hands after a 0-0 first leg draw with Slavia. The Foxes are around the 8/15 mark to win but it could be another tight affair at the King Power where a single goal could decide it.
Jamie Kennedy has posted his best Goals Acca and a Europe League Longshot Acca that pays 30/1.
- Thursday's Goals Accumulator Tips: 9/2 BTTS & Total Goals Acca (➕ Add to Betslip)
- Europa League Acca Tips: 30/1 Longshot Accumulator Tips (➕ Add to Betslip)
- KevMac's Europa Tips: Qualification the Goal for Rangers
- Thursday's VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
The Europa League matches are covered in depth by our brilliant team who have penned match previews for eight of tonight's ties. There's also some early thoughts on matches on Friday and Saturday if you're looking that far ahead.
Shout out to Mark Walker who nailed a full house 3/3 winners in his Spurs v Wolsberger preview where Jose Mourinho's side ran out comfortable 4-0 winners.
- Thu 5.55pm – Rangers v Antwerp Prediction and Betting Tips
- Thu 5.55pm – Ajax v Lille Prediction and Betting Tips
- Thu 5.55pm – Arsenal v Benfica Prediction and Betting Tips
- Thu 5.55pm – Villarreal v Red Bull Salzburg Prediction and Betting Tips
- Thu 8.00pm – AC Milan v Red Star Belgrade Prediction and Betting Tips
- Thu 8.00pm – Roma vs Braga Prediction and Betting Tips
- Thu 8.00pm – Leicester City vs Slavia Prague Prediction and Betting Tips
- Thu 8.00pm – Manchester United vs Real Sociedad Prediction and Betting Tips
- Fri 7.30pm – Werder Bremen v Eintracht Franfurt Prediction and Betting Tips
- Fri 7.45pm – Derby County v Nottingham Forest Prediction and Betting Tips
- Fri 8.00pm – Rennes v Nice Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 2.30pm – Bayern Munich v FC Cologne Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 7.45pm – Verona v Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips
Thursday's Horse Racing Tips
Alan Thomson has a trio of Thursday bets on both codes at Chepstow and Southwell.
Golf's best players all head to the Sunshine State of Florida this week for The WGC Workday Championship at The Concession Golf Club and The Caddy marks your card for this week's best bets including the defending champ at 30/1.
His tips for the Puerto Rico Open are also online and he's got three players at each-way prices who he thinks won't be far away come Sunday.
- Golf Tips: The WGC Workday Championship Betting Preview & Picks
- Golf Tips: Puerto Rico Open Preview & Predictions
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.