It's the kind of weekend you just wish us fans were allowed to attend matches, the Manchester Derby, the Madrid Derby and even Der Klassiker all feel a bit hollow without capacity crowds but they should still make for some good entertainment over the weekend.
All four Premier League matches look tough to call with Arsenal being the shortest price at 3/5 to win at Burnley but you still wouldn't fully trust the Gunners at those kind of odds especially in a lunchtime kick-off.
Aston Villa just don't look the same team without Jack Grealish and don't hold much appeal at home to Wolves who, depsite losing 4-1 to Man City, have imprived in recent weeks.
Good luck trying to pick a winner between Sheff Utd and Southampton. The Blades would make your eyes bleed at times this season and the Saints need to arrest their slide and quickly.
In the evening kick-off Leicester will be up to seven players short for their trip to Brighton who's performances merit more than the points they've collected of late.
In League 1 Sunderland should get the better of Rochdale who look like they're in the throes of a terminal decline. The Mackems are making a charge for promotion and Charlie Wyke is one of the hottest properties in the division at the moment with 19 goals to his name and the highest goals per minute ratio in League 1. He can fire them to the three points and at least a couple of goals.
Two of League 2's in-form sides meet at the Pirelli Stadium where Burton Albion host Peterborough and we should see goals. Posh have scored two or more in six of their last seven and while the Brewers have tightened things up recenly they've amongst the worst defensive records in the division, conceding 55 in 30.
In Scotland Rangers could wrap up the title if they win and Celtic fail at Dundee United on Sunday. The Gers have been relentless this season and remain unbeaten in the league. Even thought they've not been at their best recently they've ground out results largely thanks to their excellent defensive record. 22 of the 27 wins this season have come to nil so it's a surprise to see them still at even money to repeat the trick against a St Mirren side who have only scored three in their last six.
In the Championship there should be goals at Tyncastle. Hearts have toiled recently and only scored a single goal in each of their last five matches but Dundee's defence “couldn't keep weans oot a close”. They've managed just two clean sheets all season and shipped six on their last visit to Gorgie.
- ➕ Add to Betslip: Rangers to win to nil 1/1 (Bet365)
- Sunderland to score 2+ goals
- Burton Albion v Peterborough Over 2.5 Goals
- Hearts v Dundee Over 2.5 Goals
- ➕ Add to Betslip: Pays 4.34/1 at Bet365
Our Tipsters Tips
- Super Accumulator Tips: Saturday's 141/1 Longshot Acca (+ 12% Bonus)
- Today's Acca Tips: Saturday Accumulator Pays 9/1 (inc 12% bonus)
- Both Teams To Score Acca: Saturday's BTTS 7/1 Accumulator Tips
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, Belgium & Switzerland
- Saturday's Scottish Tips: Alfredo Can Take Gers to the Brink
- Premier League Tips: Hoping to Avoid a Blank Manc Derby
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Juve reliant on home comfort
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Livi Opponents Look Well Overpriced
- SlipsTips Tips: Rangers vs St Mirren Bet Builder Tips
- Gambla Podcasts: Weekend Football Preview, Scottish Tips & Racing Tips
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
Match Previews & Tips
Our team are ahead of the game as always and have penned a ton of previews to give you some inspiration for the weekend's matches.
- Sat 12.30pm – Burnley v Arsenal (BT Sport 1)
- Sat 2.30pm – Borussia Monchengladbach v Bayer Leverkusen (BT Sport ESPN)
- Sat 3.00pm – Swansea v Middlesbrough (Sky Sports Football)
- Sat 3.00pm – Sheffield Utd v Southampton (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Sat 5.30pm – Aston Villa v Wolves (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Sat 5.30pm – Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund (BT Sport 2)
- Sat 7.45pm – Juventus v Lazio (FreeSports)
- Sat 8.00pm – Osasuna v Barcelona (LaLigaTV)
- Sat 8.00pm – Brighton v Leicester City (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Sun 11.15am – Ajax v Groningen (LiveScore App)
- Sun 11.30am – Roma v Genoa (Premier Sports 2)
- Sun 12.00pm – West Brom v Newcastle (Amazon Prime Video)
- Sun 2.00pm – Liverpool v Fulham (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Sun 3.15pm – Ateltico Madrid v Real Madrid (LaLigaTV)
- Sun 4.30pm – Manchester City v Manchester United (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Sun 7.15pm – Tottenham Hostpur v Crystal Palace (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Sun 7.45pm – Napoli v Bologna (Premier Sports 1)
Saturday's Horse Racing Tips
Alan Thomson is sweet on an Irish raider at Kelso on a good Saturday of Racing
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.