Arsenal and Spurs look most certain to book their place in the draw after first legs win, while it's advantage Rangers who grabbed a crucial goal in Prague in their first leg match with Slavia.
The Gers were 4/6 to qualify from the tie when the draw was but strangely they're now slightly higher odds to progress at 3/4, despite that 1-1 draw in the Czech Republic and having the benefit of home advantage.
The Gers have been entertaining to watch in Europe this season and it could be another high-scoring affair in the southside of Glasgow. Defensively Rangers have been near perfect in defence all season but they've been breached more often than not in Europe so Over 2.5 Goals at even money appeals.
Man Utd's position is the most precarious of the British teams. They must at least score in Milan to stand any chance of progressing after Simon Kjaer's 92 minute equaliser at Old Trafford handed AC the advantage in the tie. Zlatan looks set to return for the Italians and they're a better side when they have him in their ranks.
The 39-year-old who has written his own headlines throughout his career has been recalled by Sweden and he's 4/1 to opening the scoring in the San Siro.
Bet365 still reckon United should go through at 8/13 while Milan can be backed at 6/5.
Well done to all the winners on Tuesday's thread and to Jamie Kennedy who landed another midweek winning Acca which paid over 8/1 at Bet365. And to SlipsTips who once again demonstrated his uncanny knack of finding great value BetBuilder bets, this time in Sevilla's win over Elche.
Tips and Previews
Check out our match previews and tips for all eight of Thursday's Europa League matches
- Thu 5.55pm – Molde v Granada (BT Sport Digital Exclusive)
- Thu 5.55pm – Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma (BT Sport Digital Exclusive)
- Thu 5.55pm – Arsenal v Olympiacos (BT Sport ESPN)
- Thu 5.55pm – Dinamo Zagreb v Spurs (BT Sport 1)
- Thu 8.00pm – AC Milan v Man Utd (BT Sport 2)
- Thu 8.00pm – Villarreal v Dynamo Kiev (BT Sport Digital Exclusive)
- Thu 8.00pm – Young Boys v Ajax (BT Sport Digital Exclusive)
- Thu 8.00pm – Rangers v Slavia Prague (BT Sport 3)
- Fri 7.30pm – Arminia Bielefeld v RB Leipzig (BT Sport 3)
- Fri 7.45pm – Parma v Genoa
- Fri 8.00pm – Real Betis v Levante (LaLigaTV / FreeSports)
- Sat 4.00pm – Nice v Marseille (BT Sport Extra 2)
The Caddy posted his tips for this week's PGA Tour event, the Honda Classic in Florida yesterday. Today he added selections and an in-depth look at the Kenya Open on the European Tour.
Cheltenham Day 3 Tips
- Cheltenham Festival Day 3 Racing Tips: Best Bets for Wednesday
- 1.20 Marsh Novices’ Chase
- 1.55 Pertemps Network Final Handicap Hurdle Tips
- 2.30 Ryanair Steeple Chase
- 3.05 Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle
- 3.40 Paddy Power Plate
- 4.15 Mares Novices’ Hurdle
- 4.50 Kim Muir Challenge Cup
£350 Cheltenham Tipster Competition – Get your entry in for Day 3
Things are incredibly ight after two dyas of our Cheltenham Tipster Contest with trampie and Tuesday's topscorer, Ben Smith joint top of the leaderboard for the top prize worth £200. Entries for Day 3 are now open so get your submission posted now.
Win 2 Tickets for Royal Ascot with WhoKnowsWins
We've also teamed up with social betting app WhoKnowsWins where two tickets to Royal Ascot in June are up for grabs in their week-long contest. Play in their daily competition for the chance to win the daily jackpot and your build your score towards the weekly prize. Download the app here.
Good luck if you're getting involved in the Festival today.