There could be a battle for the remote control come 7pm in the Admin household tonight. Apparently the nation's favourite duo are back on ITV but I'll be more interested in Merseyside's double-act on Sky Sports.
Everton make the short trip across Stanley Park with the opportunity to draw level on points with their great city rivals Liverpool. The Reds have won just two of their last 10, the Toffees one of their last six so it could go either way but the bookies make Jurgen Klopp's men clear favourites at 4/9. SlipsTips is in the hotseat with our Merseyside Derby Match Preview where he's constructed a couple of 4/5 Bet Builders to get involved with.
In the early kick-off Thomas Tuchel puts his unbeaten start as Chelsea boss on the line at Southampton. The Blues have been steady if unspectacular so far under the German and although the Saints have been in rotten form so far they could get back on track and spring a surprise at 4/1 (William Hill).
Saturday's Football Tips
In the Championship Sheffield Wednesday look over-priced for the visit of Birmingham City. Caretaker boss Neil Thompson has taken charge of ten games since replacing Tony Pulis and has overseen a big improvement in terms of performances and results.
The Owls have won five home league games on the spin, but due to a six point penalty they're still mired in a relegation battle alongside Saturday's opponents who are 11 without a win, seven of those defeats.
Also in the Championship, Norwich have go back to winning ways and can knock in a couple of goals en route to victory over Rotherham at Carrow Road.
Likewise, Peterborough should be too good for AFC Wimbledon in League 1. Posh have won 10 of 13 at London Road and score 2 or more in 11 of those. They can win and score at least two against Wimbledon who have conceded two or more in six of their last seven.
In Spain Atletico Madrid need to get back on track against Levante who held them to a 1-1 draw in midweek. Simeone's men have socre two or more in 9 of 11 at home and can complete the treble at 20/21.
- Saturday's Accumulator Tips: Today's 8/1 Five-fold Acca (inc 12% Bonus)
- Super Accumulator Tips: Saturday's 75/1 Five-fold Acca
- Both Teams To Score Acca: Saturday's BTTS 8/1 Accumulator Tips
- Over 2.5 Goals Acca: Saturday’s O2.5 6/1 Accumulator Tips
- Desmond’s 2+ Goals Tips: Carry-On Cardiff!
- Euro Accumulator: Scott's 9/2 Saturday Acca Tips
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Spain, Italy & Austria
- SlipsTips Tips: Lazio vs Sampdoria Bet Builder
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Hibs v Hamilton Promises Goals
- Scottish Football Tips: Dons Drought to Come to an End
- Premier League Tips: Play Your Cards Right at Anfield
- Motherwell vs St Johnstone: Well on our way to goals
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
- Sheffield Wednesday 17/10 (William Hill)
- Norwich to win & Score 2+ Goals
- Peterborough to win & Score 2+ Goals
- Atletico Madrid to win & Score 2+ Goals
- Treble pays 5.32/1 at Bet365
This weekend's Match Previews
- Sat 12.30pm – Southampton v Chelsea Prediction & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm – Coventry City v Brentford Prediction & Tips
- Sat 5.15pm – Atletico Madrid v Levante Prediction & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – Liverpool v Everton Prediction & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – Schalke v Borussia Dortmund Prediction & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – Fulham v Sheffield Utd Prediction & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – Real Valladolid v Real Madrid Prediction & Tips
- Sun 11.15am – FC Twente v Feyenoord Prediction & Tips
- Sun 2.00pm – AC Milan v Inter Milan Prediction & Tips
- Sun 2.05pm – Aston Villa v Leicester City Prediction & Tips
- Sun 2.30pm – Hertha Berlin v RB Leipzig Prediction & Tips
- Sun 4.30pm – Arsenal v Man City Prediction & Tips
- Sun 5.00pm – Atalanta v Napoli Prediction & Tips
- Sun 7.00pm – Man Utd v Newcastle Prediction & Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – PSG v Monaco Prediction & Tips
Saturday's Horse Racing Tips
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.