Liverpool boosted their Champions League chances with their first victory at Old Trafford in seven years. The 4-2 win takes the reds four points behind Chelsea and six points behind Leicester with a game in hand.
As well as meeting in the FA Cup final on Saturday, those two also meet in the Premier League next midweek and it's likely that Jurgen Klopp's side will be the main beneficiaries. There's little to choose between the three about who'll finish in the Top 4 at the bookies with Chelsea edging favouritsm at 2/5 (Paddy Power). Leicester are 8/15 (Paddy Power) and Liverpool not too far behind at 8/5 (SBK). West Ham, who are two points behind Liverpool, are 50/1 outsiders.
None of that concerns Manchester City, who of course have the title sewn up, and travel to Newcastle on Friday night. The shackles could be off for City and that could mean trouble for Newcastle who have managed just 41 shots in their seven league matches against Pep Guardiola's Manchester City.
Backing City to win at 1/4 won't make you rich but they're significantly more attractive at 11/10 to win to nil at Bet365. Mark Walker is on duty with his macth preview while SlipsTips is eyeing another winner with his Newcastle corners tip.
Well done to Greg MacLean who marked his debut with a win. His double in Germany and Belgium won as Keil came from behind twice to 3-2 and land the 1.4/1 win.
As suggested here yesterday goals was the way to profit in the Dutch Eredivisie. Over 28 goals paid 4/5 and it just sneaked in with 30 in total, despite two 0-0 draws.
Our team are already gearing up for the weekend so don't miss out on the previews below including the FA Cup final on Saturday.
Friday & Saturday's Match Previews & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Newcastle vs Man City Tip
- VIP Tips: Friday's Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
- Fri 01.00 – DC United v Chicago Fire Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 10.05 – Macartur Bulls v Melbourne Victory Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 20.00 – Newcastle United v Manchester City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30 – Burnley v Leeds Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30 – Rangers v Aberdeen Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 14.05 – Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 15.00 – Southampton v Fulham Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 17.00 – Juventus v Inter Milan Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 17.15 – Chelsea v Leicester City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 19.45 – Roma v Lazio Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 20.00 – Brighton v West Ham Match Preview & Tips
Friday's Racing Tips
Rizzel had a winner yesterday and a couple of places. Today his four best selections come from Aintree, York and Leopardstown.
The Caddy's 50/1 shot Calum Hill is joint leader at the British Masters after 36 holes. He shares the lead on -7 with fellow Scot Robert McIntyre and England's Richard Bland. Three shots behind and still in with a good shout is one of The Caddy's other picks, Bernd Wiesberger so there's plenty of chances for another payday his weekend for The Caddy's followers.
Jordan Spieth is the best placed of The Caddy's picks at the AT&T Byron Nelson which tees off on Thursday. The three-time major winner is two off the pace on -7 after 18 holes.
- Golf Tips: British Masters Betting Preview & Predictions
- Golf Tips: AT&T Byron Nelson Preview & Predictions
Good luck with all your bets on Friday!