Happy Christmas everyone! We hope you had a great day and enjoyed some Christmas cheer.
It's back to business. Kind of.
Boxing Day is usually one of the best in the football betting calendar but this year we'll need to make he most of what remains. Postponements have wreaked havoc on the card with only six Premier League matches and 13 in the Football League set o go ahead.
Scotland has been a bit luckier wih just three games postponed, but of course all matches will be played in front of crowds no bigger than 500.
St Mirren frustrated Celtic in midweek despite a significantly understrength squad but they'll do well to repeat the trick for a second consecutive match, this time at Ibrox. The Buddies barely got out their own half on Wednesday and it could be a similar story today.
A Gers win is just 1/9 but backing them to score twice while keeping S Mirren out pays 20/23 a Bet365. St Mirren conceded a whopping 16 corners against Celtic and Rangers could rack up a big number against hem today. Over 8 pays even money a Bet365. Or you can have 25/1 on them equalling or bettering Celtic's tally of Over 15 corners.
Dundee look like a club in disarray at the moment and Aberdeen can take advantage a 3/5.
Motherwell's record at home stands up to scrutiny, just three defeats (Hibs, Rangers & Celtic) and look a good price for another Fir Park win at 13/10 versus Livingston, against home they've a good home record (W4 D1).
In the Premier League Norwich City are still struggling at the foot of the table and host and in-form Arsenal side who have climbed to fourth in the table. There's some uncertainy over who'll be available for either squad but the Gunners are rightfully keen favourites at 4/11. No one for he singles but worth adding to an acca.
- Cove Rangers
- Treble pays 9/5 at Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sunday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 6/1 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Football Bet of the Day: Both Rangers look set for another three points
- KevMac's Scottish Tips: Hibs Shaun The Right Road Under Maloney
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Count on County To Land Boxing Day Blow
- SlipsTips Tips: Annan Athletic vs Kelty Hearts
- Sun 12:30 St Johnstone v Celtic
- Sun 15:00 Norwich City v Arsenal
- Sun 15:00 Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace
- Sun 15:00 West Ham United v Southampton
- Sun 15:00 Manchester City v Leicester City
- Sun 15:00 Rangers v St Mirren
- Sun 15:00 Dundee United v Hibernian
- Sun 17:30 Aston Villa v Chelsea
- Sun 20:00 Brighton v Brentford
- Mon 15:00 Derby County v West Bromwich Albion
- Mon 17:30 QPR v Bournemouth
- Mon 20:00 Newcastle United v Manchester United
Today's Racing Tips
Boxing day is here, and Rizzel has picked out five selections for a busy day while Cairnzy has picked out wo fancies including his all-time favourite.
- Racing tips: An Tailliur still looks ahead of the handicapper despite winning 6 of his last 7 races
- Boxing Day Racing Tips: Not So Sleepy Could Be Hard To Catch
A massive thank you to an old friend of the site who made a sizeable donation to one of Mr Fixit's designated charities on Christmas Day. Many of you will remember Milesey, who graced the racing section of the site from our early days. We hope you're doing well sir and please feel free to get in touch.
Christmas Giveaway – You Could Win £10,000
It's always been a Christmas tradition for Mr Fixit to come up a prize giveaway around this time of year so we've asked three of our tipsters to come up with their best bets for 2022 and we're giving ten lucky members the chance to have a free bet on the treble which pays over 1000/1.
Find out how to get involved in the post below;
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!