After the excitement of European football the last couple of midweeks the focus returns to domestic action with a couple of busy nights in the lower leagues in England alongside a handful of important Premier League matches.
We kick-off on Tuesday in the Premier League at Champions-elect Manchester City who welcomes Wolves to the Etihad with the chance to move 15 points clear at the top of the table and to extend their phenomenal winning run to 21 matches.
In the Championship Wayne Rooney takes his much-improved Derby side to Wales for a clash with in-form Cardiff who are unbeaten in nine. Reading v Blackburn is live Sky Sports Main Event and Tolu fancies goals in his match preview.
There's a full card of games in League One and League Two and Jamie Kennedy has picked out three sides who fancies can win at home at decent prices in his Win Acca for Tuesday night.
SlipsTips has been in great form recently with his Bet Builder Tips and he's got another lined up in the Seria clash between Juventus and Spezia. Also in Serie A Lazio host Torino at 5.30pm and we've a full match preview for that one too.
In the Scottish Championship Dundee have been the most entertaining team to watch all season – although their fans may disagree. 12 of their 15 games have seen both teams score and nine seen over 2.5 goals. Inverness are no slouches either with 11 of the 15 seeing BTTS. Dundee have plenty of striking options especially in Osman Sow and Jason Cummings but it's their inability to keep a clean sheet at the back that's been their downfall.
Both teams to score is very backable at 5/6 but there's a wee bit extra value taking Over 2.5 Goals at even money in this one.
- Dundee v Inverness – Over 2.5 Goals 1/1 (Bet365)
Match Previews & Tips
- Tuesday Accumulator Tips: Today's 19/1 Win Acca (inc 10% bonus)
- SlipsTips Tips: Juventus vs Spezia Bet Builder
- Tue 5.30pm – Lazio v Torino Prediction, Betting Tips and News
- Tue 7.45pm – Juventus v Spezia Prediction, Betting Tips and News
- Tue 8.00pm – Man City vs Wolves Prediction, Betting Tips and News
- Tue 8.00pm – Reading v Blackburn Prediction, Betting Tips and News
- Wed 5.30pm – Norwich vs Brentford Prediction, Betting Tips and News
- Tue 6.00pm – Burnley v Leicester City Prediction, Betting Tips and News
- Tue 6.00pm – Lyon v Rennes Prediction, Betting Tips and News
- Tue 6.00pm – Livingston v Rangers Prediction, Betting Tips and News
- Tue 8.00pm – Barcelona v Sevilla Prediction, Betting Tips and News
- Tue 8.00pm – Bordeaux v PSG Prediction, Betting Tips and News
- Tue 8.15pm – Crystal Palace v Manchester United Prediction, Betting Tips and News
Tuesday's Horse Racing Tips
Alan Thomson has a trio of short-priced fancies lined up for a Trixie on Tuesday
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.