Match of the Day on Sunday is at Stamford Bridge where Cheslea welcome Manchester United. The Blues remain unbeaten under Thomas Tuchel and a win would take them within three points of the Red Devils.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are still unbeaten away from home and are 12/5 to take the three points home to Manchester. Chelsea will be in good spirits after their midweek win over Atletico Madrid and are 23/20 to win.
The lunchtime kick off at the King Power could be a good one. Leicester will be without James Maddison and missed his creativity was missed in their Europa League defeat to Slavia Prague on Thursday. You never quite know what you're going to get with Arsenal and while they could be worth a squeak here you'd want them to be bigger than 15/8.
Over 2.5 goals is tempting at 1/1. Aubameyang is hitting a bit of goal-scoring form while Jamie Vardy is always a threat for the Foxes.
Liverpool‘s defensive problems have been well documented this season and even their stand-in defenders are out of action now. The Reds are understandably short price favs to win at Bramall Lane but they've failed to keep a clean sheet in 19 of their 25 Premier League matches so a goals bet could be profitable. Both Teams to Score is priced up at 10/11.
In Scotland the first piece of silverware of the 2020-21 season will be handed out when Livingston meet St Johnstone at Hampden Park in the Betfred Cup final. A few weeks ago Livi would've been clear favourites off the back of a brilliant unbeaten run but they've wavered a bit in the last few weeks and now the bookies can't separate them.
Both sides are 10/11 to lift the trophy at bet365 or you can have 8/5 on either of them doing it inside 90 minutes. If the bookies are right then the best bet could be to take the 9/2 on the destination of the cup being decided on penalties.
- Sunday Accumulator Tips: Today's 13/1 Win Acca
- SlipsTips Tips: Cadiz vs Real Betis Bet Builder
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
If you're looking for some inspiration check out all our match previews for Sunday and Monday.
- Sun 12.00pm – Crystal Palace v Fulham Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 12.00pm – Leicester City v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 2.00pm – Tottenham v Burnley Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 2.00pm – Betfred Cup Final – Livingston v St Johnstone Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 4.30pm – Chelsea v Manchester United Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 7.15pm – Sheffield United v Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 7.45pm – Roma v AC Milan Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – Villarreal v Atletico Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – Marseille v Lyon Prediction and Betting Tips
- Mon 7.30pm – St Pauli v Hamburg Prediction and Betting Tips
Sunday's Horse Racing Tips
Alan Thomson has a big-race selection at Fontwell's marquee meeting on Sunday and another from the meeting at Hereford.
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.