The curtain comes down on the Premier League season on Sunday and it presents a rare occurance of every team playing at the same time this afternoon. Perfect for us punters!
Before we get to that though, well done to St Johnstone, double cup winners in Scotland, and well done to those that followed our Super Single here on the site that suggested a win for the Super Saintees!
Well done too to Altetico Madrid who held their nerve on a thrilling final day of La Liga. Their 2-1 win was enough to secure their first title in seven years, breaking up the Barcelona / Real Madrid monopoly.
Lille can do similar in Ligue 1 on Sunday if they can win at Angers. They go in to the final game of the season a point ahead of champions PSG. Monaco have a very slender chance of sneaking the title but they would need both Lille and PSG to suffer defeat. Either way it should be a fascinating final day.
Greg MacLean is off to France for his Bet of the Day. It's the final day of the Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 campaigns and Greg has picked out an “L” of a double Sunday at 21/20.
In the Premier League there's a three-way battle for two Champions League places. Chelsea have their destiny in their own hands and as long as they equal or better Liverpool and / or Leicester City's results they'll finish in the top four.
The blues face a tricky trip to Villa Park and are by no means guaranteed the three points. They may well have one ear on what's happening at the King Power where Spurs are the visitors and a draw may suffice for Thomas Tuchel's side.
Chelsea are 9/20 to win but it could be a tight affair and no goal before the 26:00 min appeals at 5/6.
Spurs are still chasing their own European slot so have plenty to play for themselves at Leicester and could throw a spanner in the works for the Foxes who lost at Stamford Bridge in midweek and have been vulnerable at home on occasion this season.
It's potentially Harry Kane‘s last match for the north London side and you wouldn't be surprised if he found the net. He's 7/2 to open the scoring but looks nailed on at 10/11 to score anytime.
Liverpool are ridiculously short at 1/7 to win at home to Palace, who have proven to be a bit of a nemesis of the Reds in the past. throw in the fact that it's former Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson's last match in charge of the Eagles and it has all the ingredients of a potential upset. Palace are 14/1 to win, which might be a bit optimistic, however 10/11 on them to score is more attractive.
After nailing a nice little BetBuilder Double in the Championship play-offs on Saturday, SlipsTips focuses on the matches at Villa Park and the London Stadium for another Premier League BetBuilder Double on Sunday.
Huge thanks to our dedicated team of match preview tipsters who have pulled together write-ups for all 10 Premier League matches on Sunday.
Looking ahead to Monday and David Weatherston has penned a preview for Eliteserien's match of the day when top two Rosenborg and Molde meet at the Lerkendal Stadion. Have a look at his betting advice for that one.
Sunday's Match Previews & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Premier League Bet Builder Double
- Greg’s Bet of the day: Saying Au Revoir to Ligue 1 for Sunday’s Double
- KevMac's Premier League Tips: Heroes Kane & Aguero Can Sign-Off in Style
- Sun 4.00pm – Arsenal v Brighton Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.00pm – Aston Villa v Chelsea Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.00pm – Fulham v Newcastle Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.00pm – Leeds Utd v West Brom Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.00pm – Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.00pm – Liverpool v Crystal Palace Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.00pm – Man City v Everton Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.00pm – Sheffield Utd v Burnley Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.00pm – West Ham Utd v Southampton Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.00pm – Wolves v Man Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 6.30pm – Forest Green Rovers v Newport County Match Preview & Tips
Sunday's Racing Tips
Rizzel selects his two best bets for Sunday coming from Nottingham.
Good luck with all your bets on Sunday!