Leicester and Arsenal kick the weekend off at the King Power Stadium in today's lunchtime kick-off and it should be an entertaining affair.
Neither side are where they'd like to be at this stage of the season, floating around mid-table, but a win for either would take them up in to fifth, even if just for a couple of hours.
The Foxes' last four games have seen a whopping 20 goals scored (F12 A8) and it's the firepower of Jamie Vardy and co and that could see them secure all three points here. The Gunners have managed just one goal in four away league matches and have the second lowest average number of shots on target away from home (2.25).
Yes, they're enjoying a decent run of results (unbeaten in eight), but Spurs aside they've not played a top side. Leicester haven't been firing on cylinders but look the better value at 6/4 to win.
The top three are all in action and wins for Chelsea (at Newcastle), Liverpool (home to Brighton) and Man City (home to Crystal Palace) pays 9/10, which is boosted to even money with Bet365‘s 5% bonus or you can claim enhanced odds of 2/1 if you have a Skybet account.
The big match of the day is in North London where all eyes will be on Manchester United to see if they can bounce back from that 5-0 mauling by Liverpool, with a win over Spurs. Neither side can really be trusted and it looks like a match best left alone on the outright markets.
Two of the best strikers in world football will be on show however and it's 7/2 that both Cristiano Ronaldo and Harry Kane get their names on the scoresheet.
In the Championship 2nd and 3rd meet at Craven Cottage where West Brom are Fulham's guests. Seven of the last 10 meetings between the sides have finished all square and that's an outcome that suit both sides here at 5/2.
League leaders Bournemouth travel to Reading for an 8pm kick-off, aiming to maintain their unbeaten start to the campaign but it won't be a walkover and they look a little short to be backing at 8/11.
In Scotland, Celtic should have a comfortable afternoon at home to Livingston. The Hoops closed the gap on Rangers to just two points in midweek and can go top of the table for the first time in 15 months with a win. Value again lies in Celtic corners and they can beat the -4 corner handicap ince more at 5/6.
The rest of the games in the Premiership could go either way with in-form St Mirren looking the best bet to add to Dundee's miserable week with a win at 21/20.
- Leicester to win 6/4 SBK
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 69/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Saturday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 21/1 Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: County to Build on Big Win
- SlipsTips Tips: Plymouth vs Ipswich Bet Builder
- Football Bet of the day: Freiburg’s impressive start set to continue
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, Spain & Holland
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: No Haaland, no problem for Dortmund
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Sat 12:30 Fulham v West Brom
- Sat 12:30 Leicester City v Arsenal
Sat 13:00 Elche v Real Madrid
- Sat 15:00 Newcastle United v Chelsea
- Sat 15:00 Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sat 15:00 Burnley v Brentford
- Sat 15:00 Manchester City v Crystal Palace
- Sat 15:00 Watford v Southampton
- Sat 15:00 Aberdeen v Heart of Midlothian
Sat 15:00 Celtic v Livingston
- Sat 17:30 Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United
- Sat 20:00 Barcelona v Alaves
- Sat 20:00 Reading v AFC Bournemouth
Sat 20:00 Lyon v Lens
This week's European Tour event has been cancelled so all eyes will be on the PGA Tour where the Bermuda Championship takes centre stage. As ever, The Caddy has penned his selections for us.
- Golf Tips: The Bermuda Championship Preview & Tips
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel makes the case for four racing selections on Saturday while Cairnzy can't resist getting on board to of his all-time favourites.
- Racing tips: Four selections for a jam packed Saturday
- Saturday Racing Tips: Paisley Park too Powerful
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!