The weather looks like to will be the big winner this weekend as games are falling foul of the cold snap by the hour. But there's enough top action for us to get involved with north and south of the border as well as across Europe, so let's get stuck in…
Saturday's Football Tips
Liverpool's title chances are on the line at lunchtime today when they visit the King Power stadium. Defeat would leave them with a mountain to climb, potentially 13 points behind Manchester City having played a game more, and still with key players on the treatment table.
A win against fellow title hopefuls Leicester however, could breathe new life in to their campaign but the Foxes will have something to say about that. It should be an intriguing clash and plenty will be tempted by the 12/5 on offer for Brendan Rodgers' men.
Early kick-offs are seldom great for goals but we could see a few given what's at stake but 8/11 is a bit on the skinny side.
Later, Man City welcome Spurs to the Etihad as they aim to take another step closer to the title. The bookies don't rate Jose Mourinho's chances pricing Tottenham up at 8/1.
In the Championship, Bournemouth can build on a good run of results under interim gaffer Jonathan Woodgate with another three points at Forest.
Rangers will be without Alfredo Morelos and Kemar Roofe so find goals a bit harder to come by at home to Kilmarnock who have lost their last six. The Gers to win to nil has landed no less than 20 times in their 28 Premiership matches and looks overpriced at 4/6.
Juventus and Napoli had contrasting fortunes in the Coppa Italia in midweek. The Old Lady made it seven without defeat and booked a place in the final at the expense of Inter, while Napoli will need to pick themselves up after exiting at the hands of Atalanta. Juve look handily priced at 10/11 to sneak a win and keep pressure on the two Milan clubs above them in Serie A.
Add Sevilla to complete the Top Treble. The Andalusian side have been in terrifc form and should take care of lowly Huesca at home.
- SlipsTips Tips: Spezia vs AC Milan
- Mark Walker's Scottish Football Tips: Take Mellon's Men for Starters
- Saturday's Accumulator Tips: Today's 6/1 Five-fold Acca
- Both Teams To Score Acca: Saturday's BTTS 8/1 Accumulator Tips
- Mega Accumulator Tips: Saturday's 228/1 Five-fold Acca
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: No stopping Sevilla
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Germany, Belgium & Switzerland
- Desmond's 2+ Goals Tips: Norwich & Lincoln Top the Bill for Goals
- Aberdeen vs St Mirren: Dons to get back to winning ways
- Scottish Football Tips: Derby Win is ‘Well Overdue
- Premier League Tips: High Noon for Reds in Title Race
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
Huge thanks to all our writers this weekend who have put a load of work in ahead of this weekend with comprehensive coverage of live matches on your TV this weekend;
- Leicester City v Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 12.30pm)
- Crystal Palace v Burnley Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 3.00pm)
- Napoli v Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 5.00pm)
- Man City vs Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 5.30pm)
- Brighton v Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 8.00pm)
- St Johnstone v Celtic Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 12.00pm)
- Southampton v Wolves Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 12.00pm)
- West Brom v Man Utd Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 2.00pm)
- Arsenal vs Leeds Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 4.30pm)
- Everton v Fulham Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 7.00pm)
- Inter Milan v Lazion Prediciion and Betting Tips ( Sun (7.45pm)
- Rangers to win to nil
- Treble pays 4.44/1 at Bet365
Saturday's Racing Tips
Thommo's tip Equinae won well at 11-2 yesterday and he's back on Saturday with four bets lined up at Lingfield and Wolverhampton.
Mr Fixit Charity Bet
Help us out by voting for which Bonkers Bet our £10 charity bet on behalf of Paul's charities we'll bet on this weekend. McBookie have given us a weekly free bet with the winnings going to Paul's two charites for whom we've already raised £3,000.
You can read a bit more about it here, or vote over on twitter.
Huge thanks to @McBookie who have given us a weekly £10 Charity Bet in honour of Paul 👏
Paul loved a Bonkers Bet so we'd like you to vote for this week's bet?
Man City 3 Spurs 0 15/2
Man City 3 Spurs 1 10/1
Man City 3 Spurs 2 25/1
Man City 4 Spurs 1 18/1
Please vote and share
— MFT – MrFixitsTips (@mrfixitstips) February 12, 2021
Best of luck with your bets on Saturday.
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.