CHELSEA kick the weekend off with the visit of Norwich City to Stmaford Bridge but they'll be without Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner so will need to look elsewhere for goals.
Ben Chilwell could be the man to step up to the plate for the Blues again. The defender has scored in his last three Premier League matches and is 5/1 (Bet365) to equal Eden Hazard's club record and make it four-in-a-row.
Chelsea are just 2/11 to win but a BetBuilder which sees Chelsea score Over 1 Goal and keep a clean sheet (Norwich under 1 Goal) pays a handsome 23/20.
Crystal Palace can take advantage of Newcastle‘s state of flux at the moment. The Eagles have been better than their 14th place in the table suggests and represent value at 20/21 (SBK) at home to the Toon.
In the Championship it's surely only a matter of time before Mick McCarthy vacates the Cardiff City hotseat. It's now seven defeats in a row, scoring just one goal in the process for the Bluebirds who welcome Middlesbrough in the lunchtime kick-off. Boro have been no great shakes themselves this season but have at least strung a couple of consecutive wins together and taken nine points from the last 12. They look overpriced to win at 2/1 with SBK.
Bournemouth and West Brom both boast unbeaten home records (W4 D2) and the win Double on the promotion chasers pays 5/4 (Bet365).
In Scotland, Celtic should have an enjoyable afternoon at home to St Johnstone. The Saints' defence was shambolic in their 3-0 defeat to Livingston last weekend and will be stretched to its limit by Kyogo Furuhashi and his willing accomplices in green and white hoops.
Celtic looked back to some of their best early season form against Ferencvaros in midweek as Ange Postecoglou's football philosophy starts to bear fruit. We've seen teams blown away by Celtic at home this season (6-0 St Mirren, 6-0 Dundee, 3-0 Ross County) and they could rack up a few goals today. Over 2.5 Celtic goals pays 11/10 at SBK and Bet365.
Celtic's corners have also proven profitable, especially at home where their last six domestic matches have produced the following corner count; 9-2, 5-0, 7-0, 15-0, 14-1, 11-3 and remarkable 61 won and only 6 conceded!
There's several potential ways to attack the corner market here. A straightforward Over 7 corners for the Bhoys is even money at Bet365. Over 8 is 7/4.
Celtic to win the corner handicap of -4, which has landed in all of the matches listed above, is 21/20.
In the Premiership Hibs can pile on the misery at Pittodrie for Aberdeen who haven't won in 10 games. The Hibees are 10/11 in the Draw No Bet market. In Dingwall Ross County are without a win all season and welcome Livi who will be buzzing after that win in Perth last week. Similar to Hibs you can take a little bit of insurance on the Lions by backing them in the Draw No Bet market at 4/5.
In the lower leagues expect goals at Partick Thistle and Cove Rangers. The Over 2.5 Goals Double pays just under 2/1.
- Celtic Over 6 Corners & Over 1.5 Goals 13/10 BetBuilder Bet365
- Saturday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 11/2 Both Teams to Score & Total Team Goals Acca
- Scottish Premiership Tips: Rogic Magic Can Undo Saints
- SPFL Lower League Tips: Killie Can Hand Accies a Lesson
- Football Bet of the day: Czech Republic & Norway is Saturday’s destination
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Mechelen have momentum
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, Belgium & Holland
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 39/1 Goals Acca Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Saturday’s Scottish Premiership Tips
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Diamonds Look a Gem of a Bet
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Sat 12:30 Cardiff City v Middlesbrough
- Sat 12:30 Chelsea v Norwich City
- Sat 15:00 Celtic v St Johnstone
- Sat 15:00 Southampton v Burnley
- Sat 15:00 Crystal Palace v Newcastle
- Sat 15:00 Leeds United v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sat 15:00 Everton v Watford
- Sat 15:00 West Bromwich Albion v Bristol City
- Sat 15:00 AFC Bournemouth v Huddersfield Town
- Sat 15:00 Coventry City v Derby County
- Sat 17:30 Hertha Berlin v Borussia Monchengladbach
- Sat 17:30 Brighton and Hove Albion v Manchester City
- Sat 19:45 Bologna v AC Milan
- Sat 20:00 Athletic Bilbao v Villarreal
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel and Cairnzy attack Saturday's racing action for us, and after providing a winner for us last week Cairnzy has four selections between Doncaster and Cheltenham while for Rizzel less is more with one selection from Kelso.
- Racing tips: Empire De Maulde looks primed to win the feature at Kelso
- Saturday Racing Tips: Raasel to Dazzle at Donny
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!