At first glance Liverpool look a huge price at 21/20 (SBK) to beat Porto, too good to be true you could say? Probably.
The Reds have already booked their place in the last 16 and secure top spot in the group so it's dead rubber as far as the six-time European champions are concerned. With a packed December ahead it's almost certain that Jurgen Klopp will take the opportunity to rest some key players.
However Klopp will be determined to uphold Liverpool's proud European record at Anfield and to put on a show for the fans but this should be a no-bet for punters so try not to get drawn in.
It's still all to play for for the other teams in the group. AC Milan must win in Madrid against Atletico to stand a chance of qualifying but they've managed just one point from four games so far despite faring well domestically where they only trail Napoli at the top of Serie A on goal difference.
The Spaniards can be backed at 8/13 and could edge this one.
Match of the night could be at the Etihad where Man City welcome PSG. City are in pole position in Group A despite losing the opening match to the Parisiens 2-0. Lionel Messi has scored seven goals in seven Champions League appearances against Manchester City and is 7/4 to score tonight.
PSG haven't quite clicked this season depsite a star-studded line-up but 4/1 looks a big price for a team that includes Messi, Mbappe, Neymar and possibly Ramos to win anywhere. PSG on the Double Chance market also appeals at 5/4.
Sheriff stunned world football with a 2-1 win at the Bernabeu back in September but Real Madrid seem to have got themselves together following a dodgy start to the season and now sit atop of La Liga. Revenge will be on their minds in Tiraspol and the Moldovan minnows could feel the full force of Carlo Ancelotti's side's wrath.
Madrid hit five in Donetsk with four of those comigng in the second half. It could be a similar story here with the Spaniards racking up a few goals. Over 2.5 goals is a 4/5 shot while a goal after the 79th minute pays 5/6 at Bet365.
In the Championship it's hard to ignore Aleksander Mitrović. The Serbian hitman has scored 21 goals for Fulham already this season and is averaging 1.21 goals per game, helping Fulham to 48 goals (15 more than any other team) and top of the table.
The Cottagers are 2/7 to win at home against Derby County who find themselves bottom of the table after points deductions have robbed them of the 21 points they've won on the pitch this season. Derby have a decent defensive record, only four teams in the league have conceded fewer, but if Fulham are to win then Mitrović to net at 4/6 could be as good a bet as any.
- Over 2.5 Goals at Sheriff v Real Madrid
- Fulham win
- Pays 5/6 at SBK
- Messi & Mitrović to score 7/2 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Wednesday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 5/1 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Football Bet of the day: Blackburn to blow away Posh
- Wed 15:30 Spartak Moscow v Napoli
- Wed 17:45 Besiktas v Ajax
- Wed 17:45 Inter Milan v Shakhtar Donetsk
- Wed 19:45 Fulham v Derby County
- Wed 19:45 Bristol City v Stoke City
- Wed 20:00 Atletico Madrid v AC Milan
- Wed 20:00 Manchester City v PSG
- Wed 20:00 Sheriff Tiraspol v Real Madrid
- Wed 20:00 Sporting Lisbon v Borussia Dortmund
- Wed 20:00 Club Brugge v RB Leipzig
- Wed 20:00 Liverpool v FC Porto
- Thu 17:45 Slavia Prague v Feyenoord
- Thu 17:45 Galatasaray v Marseille
- Thu 17:45 Real Betis v Ferencvaros
- Thu 17:55 NS Mura v Tottenham Hotspur
- Thu 20:00 Leicester City v Legia Warsaw
- Thu 20:00 Rangers v Sparta Prague
- Thu 20:00 Monaco v Real Sociedad
Today's Racing Tips
Two selections from Hereford and Wetherby priced up at 6/4 & 5/2 are Rizzel's fancies for Wednesday's racing.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!