The Easter weekend is a busy one for us punters AND if you're a footballer in the lower leagues in England.
Sunday's Easter eggs will have to go on hold for teams in the Championship and below, as they follow up Friday's round of fixtures with another full card on Monday.
So Good Friday feels a bit like a Saturday which is a welcome restart to club football after a long week of international matches.
Norwich (at Preston) and Watford (at home to Sheffield Wed) look the pick of the bunch in the Championship. The double pays just short of 6/4.
Further down the leagues Sunderland look generously priced at 19/20 to keep their excellent form going with a win at home to Oxford. Likewise Bolton in League Two have been on a brilliant run and are 4/6 to win at home to Colchester who have the worst away record in the division.
In Scotland there's the Highland Derby on Friday night as Ross County welcome Inverness Caley Thistle to Dingwall. Both sides would probably prefer the three points than a cup win given the positions they're in in their respective leagues.
County are just two points off the bottom in the Premiership while Caley are one of five teams chasing three play-off places in the Championship. That aside neither will want to hand bragging rights to their opponents and this fixture often serves up goals. Eight of the last 10 have featured Over 2.5 goals (1/1 Bet365) the same number that have seen BTTS (10/11).
There's four live matches from England and Scotland on Friday and we've got them covered with in-depth match prviews as well as a head-start on some of Saturday's big games.
Match Preview & Tips for Easter Weekend
- Today's Acca Tips: Friday's 9/1 Footy Accumulator (inc 10% Bonus)
- Desmonds 2+ Goals Tips: Make it a Good Friday with a 105/1 Goals Acca
- SlipsTips Tips: Queen's Park vs Stirling Albion Bet Builder
- Fri 12.30pm: Doncaster Rovers v Charlton Athletic Preview & Tips
- Fri 5.30pm: Barnsley v Reading Preview & Tips
- Fri 7.35pm: Ross County v Inverness Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00pm: Birmingham City v Swansea City Preview & Tips
- Sat 9.10am: Brisbane Roar v Western Sydney Wanderers Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.15pm: Dumbarton v Aberdeen Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm: Chelsea v West Brom Preview & Tips
- Sat 2.30pm: Borussia Dortmund v Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm: Leeds United v Sheffield United Preview & Tips
- Sat 4.00pm: PSGv Lille Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.00pm: Torino v Juventus Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm: RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm: Leicester City v Manchester City Preview & Tips
- Sat 7.30pm: Celtic v Falkirk Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm: Arsenal v Liverpool Preview & Tips
- Sun 2.05pm: Newcastle Utd v Tottenham Hotspur Preview & Tips
Friday's Racing Tips
Racing tipster Alan Thomson is Dreaming of a Good Friday pay-day with five tips at Newcastle and Lingfield
Good luck with all your bets on Friday!