Arsenal might not take much from this season's Premier League campaign but it's imperative for their fans that they finish above Spurs and that's what's on the line at Emirates on Sunday.
The Gunners are seven points behind their great rivals so could close the gap to four, however defeat would put Jose Mourinho's side 10 points ahead in the bragging rights stakes.
Arsenal haven't won the North London Derby since December 2018 (D2 L3) and face a Spurs side who go in to the game on a five-match winning run. The bookies still rate the home side as favourites at 6/4 but Mikel Arteta's side have actually won more points away from home. Spurs at 2/1 look the value bet at Mansionbet.
Harry Kane is the all-time highest goalscorer in Arsenal v Tottenham matches in all competitions, netting 11 goals for Spurs against the Gunners in total. He's 9/2 (Boylesports) to open the scoring and 6/4 (Betvictor) to score anytime.
Man Utd v West Ham looks an intriguing encounter on Sunday night. David Moyes returns to Old Trafford with his team one of the form teams in the league. A win for the Hammers would see them draw three points behind United with a game in hand.
The Red Devils won by a single goal when the two sides met in the FA Cup in February and could be another close encounter.
Despite Leicester‘s injury list tehy should be too good for a Sheffield Utd side who have won a miserable four points on the road this season. News that Chris Wilder has left the club has been confirmed by the Blades' board and U23 coah Paul Heckingbottom will take charge for the rest of the season.
The Foxes are so short here at 1/2 that it's hard to find some value. It might pay to back Brendan Rodgers' men to win to nil at 11/8 (Bet365). Mis-firing Sheffield Utd have only scored six goals in 13 away matches and just two in their last six outings.
- Spurs to win 2/1 (Marathonbet)
- Premier League Tips: No Holding Back In North London Derby
- SlipsTips Tips: Arsenal vs Tottenham Bet Builder
Weekend Match Previews
Check out our match previews and tips for weekend from our dedicated team who have been hard at work.
- Sun 12.00pm – Southampton v Brighton (BBC One / BBC iPlayer)
- Sun 12.15pm – Sheffield Wednesday v Norwich City (Sky Sports Football)
- Sun 2.00pm – Torino v Inter Milan (Premier Sports 2)
- Sun 2.00pm – Leicester City v Sheffield Utd (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Sun 2.30pm – RB Leipzig v Eintracht Frankfurt (BT Sport ESPN)
- Sun 3.00pm – Sunderland v Tranmere (Sky Sports Football)
- Sun 4.30pm – Arsenal v Spurs (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Sun 7.15pm – Man Utd v West Ham (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Sun 7.45pm – AC Milan v Napoli (Premier Sports 1)
- Sun 8.00pm – PSG v Nantes (BT Sport 1)
- Sun 8.00pm – Sevilla v Real Betis (LaLigaTV)
Sunday's Horse Racing Tips
Alan Thomson has a fistful of knockout bets for Saturday, the pick of the bunch a 6/4 shot at Alan's local track. The Voice of Value landed a big priced winner which went off at 40/1 so don't miss his shouts for Saturday which include a 25/1 shot at Sandown.
The Cheltenham Festival kicks-off on Tuesday and The Voice of Value has penned a brilliant scene-setter, with a Banker Bet for each day, to get us in the mood.
He's also spent some time with racing expert Jim Delahunt to record a special Cheltenham Festival Preview Podcast. It's well worth a listen if you're looking for a few pointers for the Festival.