Atletico Madrid and Chelsea make the trip to Bucharest for their Champions League clash and that could open up a bit of value for punters.
Thomas Tuchel's winning start as Chelsea gaffer came to an end with a 1-1 draw at Southampton and his squad will face it's biggest test of his short tenure when they come up against the La Liga leaders.
Atleti have stumbled in their last few games but look over-priced, despite, or more likely maybe because of, the neutral venue. The Blues sailed through Group E and it should be noted that they handed Sevilla a 4-0 beating in their own back yard – although both sides had already secured qualification by that point and Lopetegui decide to make some big changes to his line-up.
It's a slight surprise to see Chelsea as short as 4/6 to qualify from the tie so I'm keen to go against them on at 17/10 in the first leg.
In the other Champions League match it's Lazio's turn to try to stop Bayern Munich in Europe. The World Club Champions have failed to win their two domestic matches upon their return from Qatar but the Germans can be a different animal in Europe.
Lazio go in to the game with confidence from a run of eight wins from 10 matches this year. They're as big as 7/2 to win and if they're to stand any chance of qualifying at 4/1 they really need to win in Rome.
Goals should be all but guranteed but Over 2.5 Goals is understandably priced up at just 1/2. An early goal, inside the opening 24 minuts might be a good option at 5/6.
12 different players have scored for Bayern in the Champions League already so good luck trying to find a first goalscorer. The go-to bet is usually Robert Lewndowski who is 9/4 to open the scoring. Kingsley Coman, who scored three in the group stages could be an each-way shout at 13/2.
Jamie Kennedy landed another nice acca on Monday at over 6/1 and has a couple of accumulators online for Tuesday while SlipsTips focuses his efforts on a Bet Builder in the Premier League match at Elland Road.
- Tuesday's Goals Accumulator Tips: 12/1 BTTS & Total Goals Acca
- Tuesday's Free Accumulator Tips: 29/1 Win Acca (+ 10% Bonus)
- SlipsTips Tips: Leeds vs Southampton Bet Builder
- Atletico Madrid 17/10 (Bet365)
As well as this week's Champions League matches our team have delved in to the second tier in England for a closer look at some of this week's matches in the Championship, so if you're looking for a steer make sure you catch their previews.
- Tue 6.00pm – Leeds United vs Southampton Prediction and Betting Tips
- Tue 7.00pm – Birmingham City vs Norwich City Prediction and Betting Tips
- Tue 8.00pm – Lazio vs Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips
- Tue 8.00pm – Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips
- Wed 5.00pm – Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolfsberger Prediction and Betting Tips
- Wed 6.00pm – Barcelona vs Elche Prediction and Betting Tips
- Wed 7.45pm – Blackburn Rovers vs Watford Prediction and Betting Tips
- Wed 7.45pm – Bournemouth vs Cardiff City Prediction and Betting Tips
- Wed 8.00pm – Borussia Monchengladbach vs Man City Prediction and Betting Tips
Tuesday's Horse Racing Tips
Alan Thomson has a trio of Tuesday bets online at Newcastle;
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.