The two favourites for the Champions League meet in Paris in tonight in a nouveau riche derby between PSG and Manchester City.
City won 4-1 on aggregate when the sides met in the semi-final of the competititon last season but PSG's squad looks a lot different from then with the addition of Lionel Messi, Sergio Ramos and Gianluigi Donnarumma to name but a few.
But they weren't good enough to see off Club Brugge on Matchday 1 and the star-filled squad haven't really clicked just yet. City got off to a winning start with 6-3 victory over RB Leipzig and they're 5/4 favourites to make it two wins fom two with a win in Paris while PSG are as big as 21/10.
Unbelievably, Lionel Messi has yet to score for his new side although he has only played in three matches but he's 6/5 to add to 120-goal Champions League haul and 9/2 to net first. You couldn't rule him out scoring against City, or indeed his former gaffer Guardiola, against whom he's scored six in the competition.
Liverpool top Group B after a thrilling 3-2 win over AC Milan and travel to Portugal to play 2004 champions FC Porto. The Reds have scored three in each of their last five matches and are 9/4 to bag another trio of goals. Porto proved themselves to be no pushovers in their opener, a 0-0 draw at Atletico Madrid but the Reds should have enough firepower to make it six points from six at 8/11.
AC Milan look well priced at 9/5 to win at the San Siro against Altetico. Despite that defeat at Anfield the Italians have made a good start in Serie A with five wins and a draw. Atletico's unbeaten start was ended with a defeat at Alaves and they've yet to win by more than a single goal so far this season.
Goalscorers are always worth a look on nights like this and Erling Haaland will be on plenty of lines for Borussia Dortmund at home to Sporting. The Norwegian is just 1/2 to find the net in a competition he loves. Karim Benzem is the same price to net for Real Madrid at home to Modolvan minnows Sheriff Tiraspol. The Haaland / Benzema Double pays 5/4 at Bet365.
Looking at the fixtures we should see goals tonight, especially in Dortmund and Madrid and that makes the total number of goals of interest. Skybet go 6/5 on there being 27+ across all eight matches, meaning we need on average 3.375 per match, a lofty total but doable.
- 27+ Goals in 8 Champions League matches 6/5 Skybet Special
- Haaland / Benzema anytime goalscorers 5/4 Bet365
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Football Bet of the day: Germany looks the place to be for goals on Tuesday evening
- Tuesday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 17/2 BTTS & Total Team Goals Acca
- Tue 17:45 Ajax vs Besiktas
- Tue 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- Tue 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- Tue 19:45 QPR vs Birmingham City
- Tue 19:45 Cardiff City vs West Brom
- Tue 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting Lisbon
- Tue 20:00 FC Porto vs Liverpool
- Tue 20:00 AC Milan vs Atletico Madrid
- Tue 20:00 Paris St Germain vs Manchester City
- Tue 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Tiraspol
- Tue 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
Tuesday's Racing Tips
Rizzel has two picks from Worcester for us on Tuesday
As always, let us know your football tips and predictions for Tuesday in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!