Rangers take their first steps towards the group stages of the Champions League tonight when they face Swedish champions Malmö FF at Eleda Stadion.
The Gers had an excellent European campaign last term, topping their Europa League group, then putting nine past Antwerp over two legs before succumbing to Slavia Prague in the Round of 16 so won't fear a trip to Sweden. They look generously priced at 23/20 to take a first leg lead but of course Steven Gerrard would most likely be happy with a draw.
A feature of Rangers' European matches last season was the number of goals – 38 scored in 10 matches, with Rangers scoring 23 of those. The Gers scored in all but one of the 13 games (including three one-off qualifiers) and are more than capable of getting on the scoresheet in Sweden. It's 6/5 the Blues to score two or more.
PSV Eindhoven thumped Galatasaray to set up tonight's tie with Danish side, Midtjylland. A 7-2 aggregate win for the Dutch means they're short priced favourites to win the first leg in Holland at just 2/9.
Midtjylland were of course, Celtic's conquerors, but given the disarray the Hoops find themselves in at the moment we can't read too much in to that for form. In fact it was more down to Celtic's frailities rather than an eye-catching perfomance by the Danes that saw them progress.
PSV should be more capable than Celtic and can record a comfortable win.
SlipsTips wrapped up a full house on Monday night and is a man in form so don't miss his Champions League Double for Tuesday
- Over 1.5 Goals at Malmo v Rangers & Over 1.5 PSV Goals pays 87/100 at Skybet
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Champions League Double
- Tue 9.00am – Mexico v Brazil Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 12.00pm – Japan v Spain Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 6.00pm – Malmo v Rangers Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 6.00pm – Sparta Prague v AS Monaco Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 7.00pm – CFR Cluj v Young Boys Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 7.00pm – PSV Eindhoven v Midtjylland Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 6.00pm – Spartak Moscow v Benfica Match Preview & Tips
Tuesday's Racing Tips
There were two fine winners yesterday for Rizzle at odds of 9/4 and 15/2, he has three selections for Tuesday's racing.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Tuesday in the comment section below and good luck with all your bets!