Our very own goals king, Desmond, was the toast of the site on Saturday after he scored a full house with his goals tips, including a 66/1 winning accumulator.
A 96th minute winner by Exeter City's Pierce Sweeney landed Desmond's Over 2.5 Goals Treble at 7/1 but it was also the goal needed to complete a Magnificent Seven that included his To Score 2+ Goals Double and a Both Teams to Score Double for a roll-up that paid a fantastic 66/1. It was great to see so many people had the line on too. Well done Desmond and all who backed it.
Fingers crossed for some more winners for our team on Sunday.
In previous seasons matches between Man Utd and Liverpool and Rangers and Celtic would've been must-see TV but with the title race over in Scotland and effecively over in England, little more than pride is at stake in the two biggest matches north and south of the border.
At Ibrox, Rangers are three games away from completing an unbeaten league campaign so Celtic‘s task is to simply stop that happening and to at least salvage something from an abysmal season. The Hoops had enough chances to win on their last visit to the south side of Glasgow but lacked the killer touch in front of goal.
John Kennedy's side are 15/8 (Marathonbet) to win for the first time in six meetings against Steven Gerrard's side. The momentum has been with Rangers all season but they've won just three in their last eight so a share of the spoils might be the most likely outcome at 11/4 (Marathonbet).
Man Utd must avoid defeat to Liverpool to prolong Man City's coronation as Premier League champions. For the Reds it's imperative that they pick up the three points if they're to claim a Champions League spot.
Jurgen Klopp's men fell seven points behind Chelsea in fourth on Saturday, albeit with this game in hand, but the fixtures are running out.
Manchester United have lost just one of their past 15 home games against Liverpool in all competitions (W10, D4), yet Liverpool are 13/8 favourites to win, against the 15/8 on Man Utd which looks the value bet.
Good luck if you're having a bet on Sunday, check out all our tips below for the matches live on TV;
Saturday's Match Previews & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Newcastle vs Arsenal Bet Builder
- English Tips: City Close in on Coronation at Palace
- Scottish Tips: Old Habits Die Hard in Broony's Old Firm Farewell
- Sun 0.30am – Philadelphia Union v New York City Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 7.05am – Melbourne Victory v Central Coast Mariners Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 12.00pm – Rangers v Celtic Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 2.00pm – Newcastle United v Arsenal Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.30pm – Manchester United v Liverpool Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 5.00pm – Udinese v Juventus Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 6.00pm – Nashville v Inter Miami Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 7.15am – Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – Valencia v Barcelona Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – Monaco v Lyon Match Preview & Tips
Racing Tips – Welcome Rizzel Tips!
Rizzel Tips likes the chances of an Each Way play in the 1000 Guineas, and a son of Frankel in the opener at Newmarket.
He's hanging on in there! The Caddy's 80/1 outsider tip Keegan Bradley is still sharing the lead with Sam Burns after the third day at the Valspar Open. The pair are tied on -14 with Max Homa a shot behind them on -13 and a pack of ofur chasing on -10.
It would be unbelievable if The Caddy could pull off another massive winner so fingers Keegan can come up with the goods on Sunday.
Good luck with all your bets on Sunday!