Things didn't get any easier for punters on Thursday as World No.1 side Belgium struggled to a 1-1 draw with Greece and Andorra shocked Republic of Ireland in to action after taking the a short-lived second half lead.
The latter result would've undone many a ‘win to nil' bet while the Belgian result might see some of their Euro 2020 backers' confidence waver a little bit, especially given the influential Kevin De Bruyne's absence.
KevMac still reckons they should be relatively untroubled once the serious stuff kicks off next week in his Group B preview, while he fears for Wales' chances in Group A where Italy and Turkey look most likely to progress.
Spain v Portugal
On Friday we'll get the chance to see two more contenders in action in Madrid where Spain welcome neighbours Portugal for an intriguing warm-up. Defending champions Portugal are lively 8/1 chances and have a squad with plenty of depth and quality. Cristiano Ronaldo could still have one more moment of magic in him and a win over Spain could see more interest in them in the outright markets.
The Spanish appear to be in a bit a transition at the moment but there's still plenty of quality in the squad. While friendlies should be taken with a pinch of salt this one feels like it could be a good marker for how each side might fare over the next few weeks. Mark Walker is in the hotseat with his match preview.
Italy v Czech Republic
Scotland and England fans will get the chance to look a Group D opponents Czech Republic on Friday. They're in Bologna for clash with Italy. The Italians have been quietly going about their busines and are unbeaten in over two years and look a solid bet at 3/5 against an underwhelming Czech side.
There's a handful of other interantional friendlies on Friday night with North Macedonia, Iceland and Kosovo making up an attractove 5/2 Treble.
Keep an eye out for the U21 European Championship final on Sunday night where Portugal will play Germany after both teams progressed from their semis against Spain and Netherlands respectively.
Check out our match previews below.
Friday and Saturday's Match Previews & Tips
- Fri 10.05am – Macarthur Bulls v Wellington Phoenix Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 6.30pm – Spain v Portugal Phoenix Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 7.455am – Italy v Czech Republic Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 10.05am – Central Coast Mariners v Western United Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 4.00pm – Russia v Bulgaria Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 4.00pm – Notts County v Chesterfield Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.00pm – Wales v Albania Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 7.45pm – Sweden v Armenia Match Preview & Tips
Euro 2020 Tips
KevMac kicks off our coverage of the European Championships with a look ahead to the best bets in the Group Stages, starting with Groups A & B;
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group A Preview – Wales Face Tough Route to Knock-Outs
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group B – Belgium To Dig Deep for Group Win
Friday's Racing Tips
Friday is a busy day of racing. Rizzel has opted for six selections, coming from Epsom, Catterick and Bath.
The Caddy's European Tour tips are now online and this week the players head to Germany where Paul Casey is tipped to retain his title.
The Caddy had already posted his thoughts on The Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village Golf Club which are worth a look too.
- Golf Tips: Porsche European Open Preview & Predictions
- Golf Tips: The Memorial Tournament Preview & Predictions
Good luck with all your bets on Friday!