If ever Everton were going to smash their Merseyside Derby hoodoo it was in this topsy-turvy season. A well-earned 2-0 win gave the Toffees bragging rights for the first time in over a decade and handed them a first Anfield victory this century.
It wasn't quite enough to lift them above Liverpool in the table but they've now drawn level with game in hand and they're back in the hunt for a top four finish.
At the other end of the table Fulham all but condemned Sheffield United to relegation with a 1-0 win at Craven Cottage. Scott Parker's side are now as big as 8/9 (SBK) to be relegated while Newcastle have been shortened in to 13/8 with Betfair to go down.
Sunday's Football Tips
The Toon face a trip to Old Trafford on Sunday night and really need to start picking up some points. Steve Bruce's men are 9/1 to win but it's near impossible to make a case for them other than the fact that Man United have only won five of 12 at home.
Things will likely be a bit more straightforward for Man City at Arsenal. Pep's side look unstoppable and Arsenal's abysmal record of seven successive league defeats against City is unlikely to end on Sunday.
With speculation mounting about Jose Mourinho's future there's an intriguing game at West Ham who host Spurs at noon. The Hammers can take advantage of Chelsea's draw at Southampton by going back in to fourth with a win. Spurs got a morale boosting win in Europe in midweek but they've been ou of sorts for a number of weeks, strangely the bookies still make them favourites to win at 31/20, while the value looks to be with David Moyes' men at 9/5.
SlipsTips has dug out an even-money BetBuilder tip for the match that relies on cards and a Spurs goal.
Rangers and Celtic are in action in Scotland and should each claim wins against Dundee Utd and Ross County.
The Glasgow-Manchester Four-fold pays just over 2/1 (including a 10% bonus) at Bet365.
- Sunday's Accumulator Tips: Today's 9/1 Win Acca
- SlipsTips Tips: West Ham vs Tottenham Bet Builder
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
- Sun 11.15am – FC Twente v Feyenoord Prediction & Tips
- Sun 2.00pm – AC Milan v Inter Milan Prediction & Tips
- Sun 2.05pm – Aston Villa v Leicester City Prediction & Tips
- Sun 2.30pm – Hertha Berlin v RB Leipzig Prediction & Tips
- Sun 4.30pm – Arsenal v Man City Prediction & Tips
- Sun 5.00pm – Atalanta v Napoli Prediction & Tips
- Sun 7.00pm – Man Utd v Newcastle Prediction & Tips
- Sun 7.30pm – Ross County v Celtic Prediction & Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – PSG v Monaco Prediction & Tips
- Mon 7.45pm – Juventus v Crotone Prediction & Tips
- Mon 8.00pm – Osasuna v Sevilla Prediction & Tips
Sunday's Horse Racing Tips
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.