Prime candidates could be Everton who travel to Hull City for a 5.30 kick-off. The Toffees have won just one of their last 12 (W1 D3 L8) and prior to that exited the Carabao Cup to Championship side QPR.
The Tigers enjoyed an excellent end to 2020, picking up 14 points on a 6-match unbeaten run before losing to in-form Nottingham Forest. They then lost to Blackpool on New Year's Day but will fancy their chances of a surprise win against under-pressure Rafa Benitez. The bookies aren't taking any chances though and have Hull priced up at just 3/1.
Other teams that could be vulnerable are Crystal Palace at Millwall, Brighton at West Brom and struggling Reading at National League North side Kidderminster. High-flying Rotherham from League One could also cause QPR some problems at Loftus Road.
In Scotland Derek McInnes will be in charge of Kilmarnock (5/6) for the first time at Queen of the South. Killie dispensed with Tommy Wright before Christmas and have turned to the former Aberdeen boss to help guide them back to the top of the table.
McInnes can get his tenure off to a winning start against the Doonhamers who have won just once in the league in their las 11 outings.
Also in the Championship Inverness (23/20) can pile on the agony for Raith Rovers who, despite sitting third in the table, have won just one of their last five, scoring just once in the process.
At the bottom Dunfermline (6/4) are far from out of the woods but have the chance to put some daylight between themselves and Morton at Cappielow. The hosts haven't won a home match all season and although the Pars haven't fared very well on their travels they'll be eyeing this one as a must win.
Falkirk (7/10) surely have to start winning some time soon in League One. New boss Martin Rennie hasn't had the chance to make much of an impact so far. Appointed on December 10th, the Bairns have only played two matches since his arrival, both ending in defeat.
Dumbarton are the visiors today and they've been equally abysmal this season and are on a run of four straight defeats.
At the same price (7/10) Queen's Park should pick up all three points at their temporary home of Firhill where Peterhead are the visitors. Only East Fife have a poorer away record than Peterhead.
- Kilmarnock 5/6 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, To Score 2+, Over 2.5 Goals and 71/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Football Bet of the Day: Expect a thriller in Frankfurt
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Super Caley Can Raid Rovers
- Saturday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 5/1 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Golas & Total Team Goals Acca
- SlipsTips Tips: Lens vs Rennes Bet Builder
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Germany, France & Portugal
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Bank on Bundesliga pair
- Sat 12:30 Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland
- Sat 12:45 Millwall v Crystal Palace
- Sat 15:00 Leicester City v Watford
- Sat 15:00 West Bromwich Albion v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sat 17:30 Hull City v Everton
- Sat 17:30 Chelsea v Chesterfield
- Sat 17:30 Swansea City v Southampton
- Sat 17:30 Yeovil Town v AFC Bournemouth
- Sun 14:00 West Ham United v Leeds United
- Sun 17:15 Nottingham Forest v Arsenal
- Mon 19:55 Manchester United v Aston Villa
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel and Cairnzy mark your card for Saturday's racing with picks from Sandown, Newcastle and Wincanton
- Racing tips: Stolen Silver can carry top weight and prove his class at Wincanton
- Saturday's Free Racing Tips: A Turn of Fortune is Near for Aso
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!