No sooner has the season started than we're looking ahead to an international break so make the most of today's fixture card as it's the last full one for a couple of weeks. Let's get stuck in!
Man City kick things off at home Arsenal and after missing out on Harry Kane and flirting with Cristiano Ronaldo it looks like Pep will need to defend his Premiership crown with his existing squad. The Citizens are still the team to beat and the bookies don't rate Arsenal's chances.
The Gunners blew away Championship leaders West Brom in midweek but they're as big as 12/1 (Coral) to win their first three points at the Etihad.
City should win this one but 1/4 is too short so consider Over 1 Man City Goals and Under 1 Arsenal Goal at 8/5 on a Bet365 BetBuilder.
Like Arsenal, Norwich City are also pointless after two matches and it doesn't get any easier for the Canaries with the visit of Leicester City. The Foxes will be looking for a reaction after a 4-1 defeat at West Ham and should be good value at 10/11 with Marathonbet.
Match of the Day is at Anfield at 5.30 where Liverpool host Chelsea. The Blues were sensational in the first half at the Emirates last week and Romelu Lukaku looks like he could he could be the missing piece in the jigsaw for Thomas Tuchel in his quest for the Premier League title.
Both sides have made a winning start to the season so something's got to give. Home advatage sees Liverpool favourites at 6/4 (BetVictor) with Chelsea at 21/10 (Marathonbet).
Fulham have already delivered a Super Single for us this season and there's no reason why they can't do so again at home to Stoke. The Cottagers have been widely quoted as the best team in the Championship and even they they;ll face one of their toughest test this season when in-form Stoke visit they look good value at 19/20 (Boylseports).
In Scotland, top of the table Hibernian can maintain their position at the summit with a win over Livingston. The Hibees have made a solid start to the season and been amongst the goals. Visitors Livi sit at the other end of the table and could be in for a long season. They've won just one of the last seven (though they did win on pens against St Mirren) and although they've a decent record at Easter Road there are two teams heading in opposite directions.
Hibs have been backed in to as short as 4/6 but can be backed to win and score 2 or more at 11/10.
- Hibs to win and score 2+ 11/10 (Bet365 BetBuilder)
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 93/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Football Bet of the day: Atalanta and Sporting should be too strong
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Sporting are summit special
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Spain, Holland & Austria
- SlipsTips Tips: Saturday's Scottish Premiership Tips
- EFL Tips: Sunderland v Wycombe – Play Your Cards Right at the Stadium of Light
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Things Looking Rosy for Petrie's Table-Toppers
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm – Man City v Arsenal Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm – Norwich City v Leicester City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm – Aston Villa v Brentford Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm – Brighton v Everton Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm – West Ham v Crystal Palace Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – Liverpool v Chelsea Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – Bayern Munich v Hertha Berlin Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 9.00pm – Real Betis v Real Madrid Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 12.00pm – Rangers v Celtic Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.30pm – Wolves v Man Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 7.45pm – Reims v PSG Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 7.45pm – AC Milan v Cagliari Match Preview & Tips
Saturay's Racing Tips
Rizzel is back for Saturday's racing and he has two selections from Beverley and Newmarket.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Saturday in the comment section below and good luck with all your bets!