It was a tough night for punters on Thursday; A Spurs defeat, Rangers failing to beat the handicap despite being 1/16, even St Johnstone's excellent 1-1 draw in Austria would've made it a profitable one for the bookies.
But we go again and have an opportunity to punish the bookies on Friday.
The Fife Derby between Raith Rovers and Dunfermline could be an entertaining one for viewers in Scotland (live on BBC Scotland 7.45pm) on Friday night. New Pars gaffer Peter Grant has found himself on the defensive the last few weeks following a run of three games without a win. The 5-0 drubbing at Ibrox in the cup was to be expected but questions have been asked over the apparent 3-4-3 formation that left them wide open. That result came off the back of a 3-0 loss to Partick Thistle and a 2-2 with Morton meaning the East End Park side have shipped 10 goals in their last three.
We'll find out tonight if lessons have been learned.
Rovers have had the upper hand in this fixture of late especially at Starks Park where they've won four of the last five meetings including a 5-1 thumping last season and will be in confident mood after last week's 2-1 win over Aberdeen in cup.
John McGlynn's side are 11/10 to win but it could be a safer option to back them to net twice at the same price given the Pars' recent defensive record.
In England Bristol City have the chance to temporarily join the six teams currently on seven points at the top of the Championship, with a win over Swansea. The Swans have yet to record a win and boss Russel Martin took a swipe at his team's conditioning following their 3-1 defeat to Stoke in midweek. If they're not up to scratch then 13/10 on the home has appeal and Mark Walker seems to think so too in his match preview.
PSG fans will have to wait a little longer to witness Lionel Messi's debut but they've more than enough quality to take all three points on Friday at Brest. The Parisiens have won their last nine meetings with Brest, six of them without conceding. But PSG have conceded in both Ligue 1 games so far and Brest have found the net in both of their's. Brest also boast higher number of shots on target per game (6.50) than PSG (4.50) so taking the PSG win with BTTS appeals at 7/5 with Bet365.
- Raith Rovers to score 2+ 11/10 Bet365
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Bet Builder
- Fri 7.45pm Bristol City v Swansea City Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00pm Real Betis v Cadiz Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00pm Brest v PSG Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm Liverpool v Burnley Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm Leeds Utd v Everton Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm Aston Villa v Newcastle Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm Crystal Palace v Brentford Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm Man City v Norwich City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm Inter Milan v Genoa Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm Bayer Leverkusen v Borussia Monchengladbach Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 7.45pm Torino v Atalanta Match Preview & Tips
Friday's Racing Tips
Rizzel has five selections for us on Day 3 of the Ebor Festival.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Friday in the comment section below and good luck with all your bets!