There's a whole host of matches across Europe on Tuesday and the pick of the bunch could be at the San Siro where Inter welcome Juventus in the Coppa Italia semi-final first leg with both sides chasing a domestic double.
Inter dented Juve's hopes of winning a tenth Scudetto in a row when they won 2-0 just a few weeks ago and they're 11/8 to secure a first-leg lead on Tuesday. It should be an entertaining affair on BT Sport ESPN and KevMac has found three angles of attack in his Inter v Juve match preview.
Having manoeuvred themselves into contention Manchester United will desperate not to lose more ground on Manchester City at the top of the table. Southampton are the visitors and they've hit a bit of a rough patch themselves after threatening to gatecrash the top six just a matter of weeks ago. The Saints are 6/1 to deliver another blow to United's title chances and SlipsTips is happy to take them on the asian handicap in his Man Utd v Southampton match preview.
Newcastle finally got it right at Goodison on Sunday with an impressive display in their 2-0 win, which ended a winless run of 11 games. If they can replicate that type of performance they look too big to win at home to Crystal Palace at 9/5.
The return of Allan Saint-Maximin has been a shot in the arm for the Toon and he could be ready to start after three substitute appearances.
Palace were the best of two bad teams when they beat Wolves at the weekend and manager Roy Hodgson has a few injuries to contend with. Throw in the fact that they've failed to score in 10 of their last 14 away league games, keeping just one clean sheet then Newcastle are one for Tuesday night's notebook.
In Scotland, mangerless Kilmarnock host the somehow-NOT-managerless Celtic. Neil Lennon has presided over just eight wins in the Hoops' last 24 games but is bullish about his position with the Celtic board seemingly unwilling to hand him his P45.
Defeat to St Mirren at Celtic Park doesn't seem to have affected the bookies thoughts on this one though, pricing Celtic up at 2/7 despite Killie's ability to provide a stern test for the Celts whenever they visit Rugby Park. Killie won't be short of their backers at 8/1.
That match is among all our match previews for the next couple of nights.
- SlipsTips Tips: Sheffield United vs West Brom Bet Builder Tips
- KevMac's Scottish Football Tips: 9/2 McGrath Can Be Punters' Buddy
- Inter Milan vs Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips (Tue 7.45pm – BT Sport ESPN)
- Kilmarnock vs Celtic Prediction and Betting Tips (Tue 7.45pm – Sky Sports)
- Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace Prediction and Betting Tips (Tue 8.15pm – BT Sport)
- Man United vs Southampton Prediction and Betting Tips (Tue 8.15pm – BT Sport 1)
- Burnley vs Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips (Wed 6.00pm – BT Sport 1)
- Fulham vs Leicester City Prediction and Betting Tips (Wed 6.00pm – BT Sport 2)
- Leeds Utd vs Everton Prediction and Betting Tips (Wed 7.30pm – BT Sport 3)
- Liverpool vs Brighton and Hove Albion Prediction and Betting Tips (Wed 8.15pm – BT Sport 1)
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
- Newcastle 9/5 (Bet365)
Tuesday's Racing Tips
Alan Thomson heads to Newcastle for his main bet on Tuesday
It's six weeks until the greatest show on turf; The Cheltenham Festival. Voice of Value has taken a look at the four Champion Races across two posts and they're well worth a read if you fancy an ante-post punt.
- Cheltenham Ante-Post – Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase & Stayers Hurdle Previews
- Cheltenham Festival: Gold Cup Ante-post Tips
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.