We're approching the business end of the group stages of the Champions League and a handful of teams can secure a place in the last 16 on matchday 4.
Tonight both Bayern Munich and Juventus can confirm their place in the knock-out stages if they avoid defeat.
Bayern have yet to concede in this year's competition and have scored 12 in their three Group E matches to date. Visitors Benfica were on the end of a 4-0 defeat two weeks ago after a late onslaught by the German champions and will no doubt capitulate again at the Allianz Arena.
Nine of Bayern's dozen goals have come in the second half of games so most goals score in the second 45 appeals at 20/21. Bayern have also scored in the last 10 minutes of each of their three matches and a late goal, after 79.59 is priced at 5/6.
Like Bayern, Juventus have yet to concede but it took an 85th minute winner in St Petersburg on matchday 3 to secure all three points. It's put them in pole position in Group H but they've failed to win in their three Serie A matches since (D1 L2). That's perhaps reflected in slightly generous looking odds of 11/20 on the home win.
16 points off the pace in the league, anything other than a win for Massimiliano Allegri's side would pile on the pressure.
At 1/6 Chelsea are the shortest priced team on the card tonight as they visit Malmo in Sweden. The Blues flexed their muscles at Stamford Bridge, winning 4-0 but losing Lukaku and Werner in the process. Mason Mount and Mateo Kovacic have been added to the absentee list but the Blue should still stroll this one.
Malmo have yet to score in the group stages and managed just two attempts at goal, neither on target, when in London. Throw in to the mix that Thomas Tuchel's men boast the best defensive record in the Premier League, just three conceded in 10 matches, and a Chelsea win to nil at 5/6 is a much more attractive proposition than the 1/6 on a Blues win.
Man Utd still have some work to do in Group F but can take a big step towards qualification in Italy tonight. Ole Gunnar Solkjaer's side staged a dramatic comeback when the two sides met a fortnight ago, in a match that was a microcosm of United's season which has seen seemingly them lurch from no-hopers to world-beaters and back again.
The bookies make the Red Devils favourites here at 5/4 and as they proved at Spurs on Saturday, a counter-attacking performance might play in to their hands. Either way there should be goals but no surprise to see Over 2.5 priced up at 4/9.
Both teams to Score and Over 2.5 Goals has landed in all three of United Champions League games so far in and in nine of Atalanta's Serie A matches and it could be a way of getting more value out of the goals markets at 4/6.
- Chelsea win to nil 5/6 SBK
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Football Bet of the day: Blues to secure a comfortable victory in Sweden
- SlipsTips Tips: Coventry vs Swansea Bet Builder
- Tuesday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 13/2 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals and Total Team Goals Acca
- Tue 17:45 Malmö v Chelsea
- Tue 17:45 Wolfsburg v RB Salzburg
- Tue 19:45 Luton Town v Middlesbrough
- Tue 19:45 Coventry City v Swansea City
- Tue 19:45 Nottingham Forest v Sheffield United
- Tue 20:00 Sevilla v Lille
- Tue 20:00 Villarreal v Young Boys
- Tue 20:00 Bayern Munich v Benfica
- Tue 20:00 Atalanta v Manchester United
- Tue 20:00 Dynamo Kiev v Barcelona
- Tue 20:00 Juventus v Zenit St Petersburg
- Wed 17:45 Real Madrid v Shakhtar Donetsk
- Wed 20:00 Manchester City v Club Brugge
- Wed 20:00 RB Leipzig v Paris St Germain
- Wed 20:00 Borussia Dortmund v Ajax
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel has picked out a 7/1 selection coming from Exeter for Tuesday's action.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!