Scottish Cup weekend kicks-off on Friday with three matches north of the border, all of which feature Premiership teams against lower league opposition.
Most matches look like formalities but Inverness (4/1) could represent the best chance of a cup upset this weekend. The in-form Highlanders are unbeaten in seven and impressed in their derby win over Ross County in the previous round and travel to Paisley to meet Betfred Cup semi-finalists St Mirren (8/13).
The Buddies themselves will see a clear route to another semi-fnal with Kilmarnock or Montrose lying in wait in the Quarters should they progress. With Premiership survival guaranteed Jim Goodwin's men will be going all out to cap a fine season with another Hampden appearance.
BBC Scotland's live match is from Station Park where Forfar Athletic (10/1), who are struggling in League 1, host Dundee United (1/4). Anything other than a win for Micky Mellon's side will be a major upset.
Spurs and Everton have promised much at various times this season but both are now battling for an outside chance of a top four finish. They meet at Goodison Park, live on Sky Sports. KevMac reckons it'll be a tight encounter, tipping the match to be decided by a one-goal margin in his match preview while SlipsTips has constructed a 4/5 BetBuilder Bet for the match.
Early birds can catch some A-League action live on BT Sport 3 as Western Sydney Wanders host Brisbane Roar just after 10am.
The 2021 MLS season kicks-off in the early hours of Saturday morning. Matches will be broadcast on Freesports and Sky Sports so will be popular with the night hawks. We'll cover as many match previews as we can to provide you with some betting angles, starting with the curtain raiser between Houston Dynamo and San Jose Earthquakes which kicks-off at 1.00am.
Don't forget that most of Saturday's UK matches have had their kick-off times moved to 12.30 so get your homework done early!
Friday's Match Previews & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Everton vs Tottenham Bet Builder
- Fri 10.05 am: Western Sydney Wanderers v Brisbane Roar Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 6.00pm: Reading v Cardiff City Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 7.30 pm: RB Leipzig v Hoffenheim Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 7.45pm: Forfar Athletic v Dundee Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00 pm: Lille v Montpellier Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00pm: Everton v Tottenham Hotspur Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 1:00am: Houston Dynamo v San Jose Earthquakes Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 10.10am: Melbourne City v Melbourne Victory Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm: Newcastle v Wolves Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 2.30pm: Wolfsburg v Bayern Munich Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm: Chelsea v Man City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm: Aberdeen v Livingston Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm: Bayer Leverkusen v FC Cologne Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm: Norwich City v Bournemouth Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.15pm: Wolves v Sheffield Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 23.00pm: Los Angeles FC v Austin FC Match Preview & Tips
Alan Thomson tipped up yesterday's Craven Stakes winner and has three attractive bets at Ayr on Friday
Good luck with all your bets on Friday!