Antonio Conte takes charge of his first game as Tottenham boss tonight in the Europa Conference League where Vitesse Arnhem are the visitors in North London.
Spurs didn't hang about when appointing a new manager this time round after the departure of Nuno Espirito Santo and Conte should hit the ground running with a comfortable win over the Eredivisie side.
Santo's demise was hastened by his side's defeat in Arnhem two weeks ago when he fielded an understrengthed side which lost 1-0, but surely Conte will want to begin his tenure with a win and performance to mark his arrival.
At just 2/9 Spurs are short enough but if they go full-strength or close to it they should win this with some to spare. Over 2.5 Tottenham goals appeals at 5/4 but only if Kane & Son are paired up front by the Italian so keep an eye on team news.
Former Spurs gaffer Jose Mourinho will be out exact revenge on Norwegian champions Bodo/Glimt who thumped his Roma side 6-1 a fortnight ago. The shashbuckling Scandanavians only know how to play one way and that's all out attack so expect some more goals in the Eternal City. Glimt scored two when going down 3-2 away to AC Milan last season and combining Over 2.5 Goals with a goal for Glimt pays 10/11 on a BetBuilder.
Celtic's task in Hungary is pretty simple; win in Hungary and they're guaranteed at least third place in Europa League Group G and a place in the next round of the Europa Conference League. The Hoops were deserving winners a couple of weeks ago when they beat Ferencvaros 2-0 at Celtic Park but it'll be a different proposition in Budapest tonight. Celtic tend to struggle on the road in Europe and have conceded to or more in each of their four foreign trips this season.
Over 2.5 goals pays 8/11 and looks as good a bet as any in this one.
On paper Rangers have a much easier task in Denmark. The Ibrox side produced their best performance of the season at the weekend in a 6-1 win at Motherwell and can carry that good form in to this evening's match against Brondby.
The Danes are sitting mid-table in the Superliga having won just five of 14 in the league and should be there for the takeing for Steven Gerrard's men at 17/20.
- Tottenham to score Over 2.5 Goals 5/4 SBK
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Ferencvaros vs Celtic Bet Builder
- Football Bet of the day: Goals the way to go in the Europa
- Thu 17:45 Genk v West Ham United
- Thu 17:45 Brondby v Rangers
- Thu 17:45 Monaco v PSV Eindhoven
- Thu 17:45 Legia Warsaw v Napoli
- Thu 17:45 Lyon v Sparta Prague
- Thu 20:00 Bayer Leverkusen v Real Betis
- Thu 20:00 Leicester City v Spartak Moscow
- Thu 20:00 Tottenham v Vitesse
- Thu 20:00 Ferencvaros v Celtic
- Thu 20:00 Marseille v Lazio
- Thu 20:00 Roma v Bodo/Glimt
- Thu 20:00 Union Berlin v Feyenoord
The European Tour is back in action this week so of course The Caddy brings us his best bets for the Portugal Masters as well as the World Wide Technology Championship from Mexico on the PGA Tour.
- Golf Betting Tips: World Wide Technology Championship Preview & Predictions
- Golf Betting Tips: Portugal Masters Preview & Predictions
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel enjoyed a winner yesterday, he hopes for back to back winning days with his one selection at Newbury.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!