Sunday sees the last of the Euro 2020 dress rehearsals for England and Scotland as the tournament countdown continues.
Scotland were minutes away from a very impressive 2-1 win over the Netherlands in their penultimate warm-up match and will be keen to build on that eventual draw with a win over Luxembourg at the Stade Josy Barthel. There's a growing optimism around the Scotland squad and a good win on Sunday would send them in to the tournament in great shape.
Luxembourg could be sticky opponents though and are no longer the whipping boys of old. Steve Clarke will no doubt rotate his squad after some enforced absences for the match against the Dutch but there could be some eye-catching goalscorer bets pre-match if you keep an eye on the starting XI. Kev Mac is in the hot seat for us as he previews the match.
England eased through qualification and are rated 5/1 second favourites to lift the Henri Delaunay Trophy. If all goes well for Gareth Southgate's side they could play six of seven matches at Wembley Stadium but they're in Middlesborough for their final pre-tournament work-out against Romania.
A 1-0 win over Austria last time out was a bit underwhelming but the Three Lions can be expected to be a bit more comfortable against the Romanians who's only wins when attempting to qualify came against the Faroe Islands and Malta. SlipsTips agrees in his England v Romania match preview and has identified a couple of ways to get England onside even thought they're just 2/9 to win.
Belgium v Croatia sees the team ranked number 1 in the world against the beaten World Cup 2018 finalists. The Belgians disappointed in their 1-1 draw with Greece and will face a tough examination against the Croats who feature in Scotland and England's group. One worth watching and if you fancy a bet check out Tolu's match preview.
We've already started to turn our attention to the tournament with KevMac's previews and predictions of groups A-D already live on the site.
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group A – Wales Face Tough Route to Knock-Outs
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group B – Belgium To Dig Deep for Group Win
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group C – De Boer’s Men Have The Goal-den Dutch
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group D – Scots 6/4 to Make Some History
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group E – Spanish Eyes On Top of the Table
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group F – Ronaldo Still Key for Portu-goals
For even more in-depth analysis and insight ahead of the euros, check out the brilliant 120-page digital magazine by the guys at WeLoveBetting. They've previewed every group, every team, the referees, the markets, the stats and the trends to leave no stone unturned in the search of some betting angles and winners.
🇮🇹 🇨🇭 🇹🇷 🏴
🇧🇪 🇩🇰 🇫🇮 🇷🇺
🇦🇹 🇳🇱 🇲🇰 🇺🇦
🇭🇷 🇨🇿 🏴 🏴
🇵🇱 🇸🇰 🇪🇸 🇸🇪
🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇭🇺 🇵🇹
Every team. Every group. Every referee. Every market. Every bet.
— WeLoveBetting (@WeLoveBettingUK) June 1, 2021
As ever, leave your tips for Sunday in the comments section below.
- Sun 2:30pm – Hartlepool vs Bromley Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 5:00pm – Luxembourg vs Scotland Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 5:00pm – Netherlands vs Georgia Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 5:00pm – England vs Romania Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 6:00pm – Norway vs Greece Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 7:45pm – Belgium vs Croatia Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 8:00pm – Germany U21 vs Portugal U21 Match Preview & Tips
One winner and one placed effort from Rizzel on Saturday. He has two each way shots for Sunday's racing. Check out his tips below.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions below for Sunday and Good luck with all your bets!