There's rarely a dull moment in the Premier League and this weekend hasn't disappointed so far.
We're half way through January and already Manchester City are looking uncatchable. They opened up a 13 point gap at the top with a win over Chelsea and are now just 1/14 to reclaim their title. Meanwhile, Rafa Benitez looks like he'll be the next manager out the door. The Spaniard is even shorter than City, at 1/18, to ‘win' the sack race after Everton's 2-1 defeat at Norwich. And Phillipe Coutinho re-announced himself to the Premier League, grabbing a late qualiser for Aston Villa against Man Utd.
Which brings us to Sunday… and the most talked about match is one that won't even be played. Arsenal's request to postpone the North London Derby was granted 24 hours before kick-off, much to the frustration of most football fans and pundits.
That leaves just two matches in the top flight.
Jurgen Klopp has cut a frustrated figure at times this season and no wonder, the Reds have won just one of their past six fixtures in all competitions and none of their last three in the league. There's no denying they're missing Salah, Mane and possibly to a lesser extent Naby Keita who are all on international duty.
They should still be good enough to beat Brentford but are too short a 1/4 to back – that‘s not far off the price they'd be if Salah and Mane were still in town.
Instead look to Liverpool's dominance to lead to them winning the corner race. They won 8 v Arsenal, 7 v Chelsea and 12 v Liecester in their last three games and are 10/11 to win over 7.5 against the Bees.
West Ham knocked Leeds out of the FA Cup last weekend and can make it a double-whammy with another win at the London Stadium. The Hammers have been excellent this season and confidence must be sky-high among Davie Moyes' squad. 8/13 on them to consolidate fourth place with a win seems fair enough.
There's plenty of action across Europe on Sunday and our team have matches previewed from France, Italy and the Netherlands below. Tolu has been doing a sterling job for us in the African Cup of Nation and he's written another couple of previews for two of today's matches which are live on Sky Sports.
- Liverpool Ovr 7.5 Corners 10/11 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sunday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 9/2 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- SlipsTips Tips: Atalanta vs Inter Milan
- Football Bet of the Day: Expect a thriller in Bergamo
- Sun 11:15 FC Utrecht v Ajax
- Sun 12:00 Hull City v Stoke City
- Sun 13:00 Gambia v Mali
- Sun 14:00 Liverpool v Brentford
- Sun 14:00 West Ham v Leeds United
- Sun 16:00 Ivory Coast v Sierra Leone
- Sun 19:00 Algeria v Equatorial Guinea
- Sun 19:45 Atalanta v Inter Milan
- Sun 19:45 Marseille v Lille
- Mon 19:45 Celtic v Hibernian
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel and Cairnzy serve up their best racing tips for Sunday's action.
- Racing tips: Outsider of the four Saint Xavier looks the safest option
- Sunday's Free Racing Tips: Lower Street Can Go In Again
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!