Sunday's clash between Celtic and Rangers is as low-key as they come but things will no doubt heat up considerably once the teams cross the line.
Against a backdrop of doubt as to whether the game would actually go ahead, to the debate on Celtic giving the champions a guard of honour, through to the fall-out from Rangers' troubling match with Slavia in midweek there's been little focus on the 90 minutes of action, perhaps because there'll be no fans once more and nothing but pride and bragging rights are at stake.
Rangers are still eye an unbeaten league season so for Celtic it'll be all about avoiding the embarrassment of allowing their 10-in-a-row dream being taken from them without even laying a glove on Steven Gerrard's side.
Bookies really can't separate the sides. Most have both sides at the same price to win, Marathonbet go biggest at 9/5 however Betway and BetVictor have nudged the home side ahead in the betting, while the likes of Coral and Sportinbegt make the Gers a slither shorter than the Hoops.
Mark Walker is in the hotseat for our Old Firm match preview and he's nailed his betting colours to the mast with his selections, while in KevMac's Scottish tips he's identified a potential 30/1 Red Card angle.
The stand-out match in England is the FA Cup quarter final at the King Power Stadium where Leicester and Man Utd vie for a place in the last four. 12-time winners United are favourites at 11/8 to win inside the 90 minutes and 3/4 to qualify.
Despite the sides battling our A 2-2 in their last meeting KevMac reckons this could be an altogether tighter affair accoring to his big match preview.
SlipsTips has found his mojo and bagged another BetBuilder winner in Spain yesterday so don't miss his pick for Spurs visit to Villa Park.
Tips and Previews
Check out our match previews for Saturday and Sunday ‘s matches
- SlipsTips Tips: Aston Villa vs Tottenham Bet Builder
- Scottish Football Tips: Red Cards Instead of Red Carpet at Celtic Park?
- Sun 11.30pm – Verona v Atalanta Preview & Tips
- Sun 12.00pm – Celtic v Rangers Preview & Tips
- Sun 1.30pm – Chelsea v Sheff Utd Preview & Tips
- Sun 3.00pm – West Ham v Arsenal Preview & Tips
- Sun 5.00pm – Leicester City v Man Utd Preview & Tips
- Sun 7.30pm – Aston Villa v Spurs Preview & Tips
- Sun 7.45pm – Roma v Napoli Preview & Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – Real Sociedad v Barcelona Preview & Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – Lyon v PSG Preview & Tips
Sunday's Racing Tips
As well all still recover from a breathless Cheltenham Festival, Alan Thomson has a brace of bets at Carlisle on Sunday
Good luck with all your bets on Saturday