Liverpool can move to within and three points of the top of the table, even if it's for just 48 hours, with a win in today's early kick-off in the Premier League.
The Reds make the trip south to face Brighton who are sliding down the table and currently sit 13th, their lowest position of the season. A run of four defeats has seen them score just one goal and they look a shadow of the team that held Jurgen Klopp's men to a 2-2 at Anfield earlier in the season.
Liverpool are 1/2 to win but we can get 4/5 by taking advantage of an anomoly at Bet365. Combing a Reds win with two Liverpool goals comes in at 3/4 on a BetBuilder but if you take Over 1.5 Goals for Both Teams Combined instead it pays 4/5. It's effectively the same bet but we can squeeze a few extra points by taking this route.
It's anyone's guess which Manchester United and which Tottenham Hotspur will turn up at Old Trafford in the early evening kick-off. Both sides have been excellent and dire at times this season but off the back of an embarassing derby defeat last week Ralf Rangnick will be expecting a response from his side.
However Spurs have the ability to hurt United and produced one of their best performances of the season in their 5-0 rout of Everton last weekend. Whether they can do it two weeks in a row remains to be seen, but they could be worth small interest at 2/1. It could be a game full of golas but the bookies aren't taking many chances pricing up Over 2.5 at 8/11. Instead, look to two or more first half goals at a tasty looking 6/4.
In the Championship it could be a case of how many for Fulham as they cruise towards the title. Second-bottom Barnsley are the hosts and again we eke a bit more value out of Bet365's BetBuilder. Using the same bet as the Liverpool game we can get 3/4 on a Fulham win and Over 1.5 Goals Combined.
Hearts and St Mirren kick-off Scottish Cup quarter-final weekend in Scotland with a live 7.45pm kick-off (BBC Scotland, iPlayer) in Edinburgh.
After a bit of a lull in form the Jambos have got things back on track with seven points from their last nine and with third place in the league all but tied up Robbie Neilson can give the cup his full attention. However there's a mounting injury list at Tynecastle with up to 11 players carrying knocks, although Neilson expects six of them to be available for Saturday night's clash.
Things haven't got off to a great start for Saints under Robinson but they scored their first goal of his tenure, an injury-time one, at Dundee in midweek to nick all three points and will travel to Tynecastle believing they can book a semi-final berth for the second season in a row.
With no replays this season this one could go the distance and the draw is priced at 13/5.
Annan have been popular with punter this week at home to Elgin. They're well behind Kelty Hearts in League Two but lead the way in being the best of the rest. Back them to score two or more at 11/10 at home to Elgin.
- Liverpool win & Over 1.5 Goals for Both Teams Combined 4/5 Bet365
- Over 1.5 first half goals at Man Utd v Spurs 6/4 Bet365
- Fulham win & Over 1.5 Goals for Both Teams Combined 3/4 Bet365
- Annan to score 2+ 11/10 Bet365
3 Draw Trixie
- Hearts v St Mirren
- Inverness v Arbroath
- Morton v Partick Thistle
- 3 x Doubles & 1 x Treble = 4 bets, (£4 pays £61.66 at Skybet)
- Saturday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 5/1 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, To Score 2+, Over 2.5 Goals and 88/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Table-toppers should deliver
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, Holland & Austria
- Football Bet of the Day: Serie A entertainers to keep up their good form
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: If Anyone Can, Annan Can
- SlipsTips Tips: Hearts vs St Mirren
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sat 12:30 Barnsley v Fulham
- Sat 12:30 Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool
- Sat 15:00 Brentford v Burnley
- Sat 17:30 Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
- Sat 17:30 Borussia Monchengladbach v Hertha Berlin
- Sat 19:45 AC Milan v Empoli
- Sat 19:45 Heart of Midlothian v St Mirren
- Sat 20:30 Seattle Sounders v LA Galaxy
- Sun 12:00 Luton Town v QPR
- Sun 12:30 Motherwell v Hibernian
- Sun 14:00 Chelsea v Newcastle United
- Sun 14:00 Leeds United v Norwich City
- Sun 14:00 Southampton v Watford
- Sun 14:00 Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sun 16:00 Dundee v Rangers
- Sun 17:00 Udinese v Roma
- Sun 19:45 Torino v Inter Milan
Today's Racing Tips
We've tips from Rizzel and Cairnzy for Saturday with both out tipsters in fine form in the last week or so. We also reveal plans for our comprehensive coverage of the Cheltenham Festival, including tips, free bets and a £350 Tipster Competition.
- Racing tips: Hystery Bere can enhance the trend of 5yo winners of the Imperial Cup
- Saturday's Free Racing Tips: Our Jet Can Shoot Clear at Sandown!
- Get Ready For Cheltenham 2022 at MFT with The Pools
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!