Match of the weekend is undoubtedly at Anfield on Sunday but there's plenty to get stuck in to on Saturday for punters despite the growing list of call-offs and postponements.
Friday night didn't go to plan especially in Rome where Lazio stunned rivals Roma 3-0 to claim bragging rights in the capital. Nor in Germany where Union Berlin handed Leverkusen their third defeat in four in the Bundesliga.
Well done to this that managed to find a winner on Friday such as Andymac and shepon28.
On to Saturday…
As ever there's already a bunch of tips from our team on the site, with more to be added in the morning. Jamie Kennedy's Acca takes in the Championships north and south of the border as well as Ligue 1 and Bundesliga while SlipsTips takes a look at the Bet Builder market ahead of Saturday's match at the bottom of Serie A.
- Accumulator Tips: Saturday's 6/1 Four-fold Acca
- SlipsTips Tips: Action-packed encounter expected
- Mark Walkers Scottish Tips: Dundee Look a Done-Deal
- SPFL First Goalscorer Tips: Turnbull Stands Out for Struggling Celts
- Desmond's 2+ Goals Tips: Dundee to Deliver the Double
- Scottish Premiership Tips: Strachan's Celts Short of Striking Options
- Scottish Championship Tips: Jambos to Leave Alloa Broken-Hearted
- English Football Tips: Play Your Cards Right at Anfield
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Portugal, Italy & Germany
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Home in on Samp
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs West Brom Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 12.30pm)
- Fulham vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips (5.30pm)
- Leicester City vs Southampton Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 8.00pm)
- Sheffield United vs Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 2.00pm)
- Liverpool vs Manchester United Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 4.30pm)
In League One Plymouth boast the best home record in the division despite finding themsleves 15th in the table. They've won three of their last five including a hard-fought win at Gillingham in the FA Cup so head in to this game with some confidence.
Visitors Crewe are in good form too and unbeaten in seven in the league. They looked on-track to record a good win at Rochdale but threw away a three-goal lead to drop the two points. Five of their 11 points won on the road have come against team in the bottom five so if the Pilgrims home form holds up the 2/1 on them picking up the three points could represent value.
Leeds can bounce back from their cup exit to Crawley with a win over Brighton at Elland Road. The Seagulls have managed just two wins all season, and still have up to six players out.
Watford‘s home form stands up as the best in the Championship. Only Cardiff, Brentford and Bournemouth have left Vicarage Road with anything this season and a Huddersfield side that have taken just nine points in 11 matches away from home don't look likely to take anything today.
Queen of the South are aiming to make it four wins in a row for the first tiem this season. They turned Queen's Park over at Hampden last time out when plenty thought a shock might've been on the cards and they've now scored eight in their last three. Arbroath look out of their depth in the Championship where they sit bottom and pointless in five away from home.
- Plymouth 2/1 (Bet365)
- Leeds Utd
- Queen of the South
- Pays 6.72/1 at Bet365
Saturday's Racing Tips
Thommo struck with a short-price nap yesterday to keep his phenomenal winning run up and has a trio of Saturday wagers at Lingfield and Warwick.
Donate in Paul's Name
We've now exceeded the £3,000 mark for both causes set up in Paul's honour, which is a wonderful tribute to him, so thanks to all who have donated so far. If you would like to make a donation in Paul's memory please read about The Bubble Foundation and St Margaret of Scotland Hospice and find how to donate here.