The weather could be the biggest winner this weekend as Storm Eunice continues to cause havoc across the country and looks set to have an impact on today's fixtures.
Unusually for a Saturday there are eight Premier League matches today with six of them kicking-off at 3pm. Fingers crossed.
Arsenal will be out to avenge their opening day defeat at Brentford and should be good for three points at the Emirates at 4/9.
It should be a matter of how many for Liverpool at Anfield where Norwich City are the visitors. The Reds have scored 35 goals against the Canaries in their last 10 meetings and are 11/8 (Bet365) to score over 3.5 today.
Southampton have gone under the radar recently but they've lost just one of their last 10 (W4 D5 L1) and will see today's match against Everton as an opportunity to extend that run. The visitors desperately need to turn around their away form which has seen them win just one of 11 on the road. Even under Frank Lampard the Toffees look like they'll still continue to be better in front of their own fans but could get on the scoresheet and help toward BTTS at 4/6.
In the evening match, Spurs must be dreading their trip to the Etihad. Man City have been flying in the last few weeks and blew Sporting away with a stunning 5-0 first leg win in Lisbon. It was the 14th time they've scored four or more already this season. Things don't appear to be well with Antonio Conte's side who have lost three on the trot in the league and the Italian has been cutting a frustrating figure. It could be a long night for the Londoners and over 3.5 match goals appeals at 11/8.
In Scotland Kilmarnock can take advantage of the dissaray surrounding Raith Rovers. Derek McInnes' tenure as Killie boss hasn't got off to the kind of start he'd have liked but a 2-1 win over Dunfermline got things back on track last weekend and Kyle Lafferty's double proved just how valuable he'll be in the run-in as they chase down Arbroath in top spot.
Raith are winless in nine and the club can't much fun to be around at the moment. Killie at 4/5 is too good to miss.
Ross County should be good for a goal at Easter Road. Despite being 10th in the table only Celtic and Rangers have scored more than the Staggies. 19 of their 26 games have seen both teams score and with Hibs desperate for a win BTTS could land at 10/11.
- Arsenal to win & Liverpool to score Over 2.5 6/5 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, To Score 2+, Over 2.5 Goals and 123/1 Goals Acca Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: West Ham vs Newcastle Bet Builder
- Saturday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 5/1 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Airdrie Look a Diamond Bet on Saturday
- Sat 12:30 West Ham United v Newcastle United
- Sat 12:30 Fulham v Huddersfield Town
- Sat 15:00 Arsenal v Brentford
- Sat 15:00 Liverpool v Norwich City
- Sat 15:00 Aston Villa v Watford
- Sat 15:00 Brighton & Hove Albion v Burnley
- Sat 15:00 Crystal Palace v Chelsea
- Sat 15:00 Southampton v Everton
- Sat 17:30 Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur
- Sat 19:45 Salernitana v AC Milan
- Sun 12:00 Dundee United v Rangers
- Sun 14:00 Leeds United v Manchester United
- Sun 15:00 Celtic v Dundee
- Sun 16:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leicester City
Today's Racing Tips
Saturday's a busy day for Rizzel, who has picked out five horses he fancies and Cairnzy picks out his best bet for the afternoon from Ascot.
- Racing tips: Mint Condition will love the testing conditions in the Grand National Trial Handicap Chase
- Saturday's Free Racing Tips: Mister Fisher Can Rail Them In
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!