Celtic missed out on the opportunity to tie up the Scottish Premiership title last weekend when they could only draw with Rangers but they've another chance to more or less wrap things up today.
A win over Hearts would put them nine points clear of Rangers who have three games to play. Mathematically they could still be caught but a vastly superior goal difference means it would be all over bar the shouting.
The Hoops will want to get the job done early and although they're 2/7 to win you can get 5/6 on them leading at half-time and full-time. But it could be time go back in on Celtic corners which were so popular with punters earlier in the season.
Celtic are averaging 9.26 corners at home and they're 6/4 to hit nine or more this afternoon. The half-time corners also appeal where it's 10/11 for Celtic to rack up four or more. They should also land the -4 corner handicap at 20/21.
Burnley, Leeds and Everton are locked in a three-way relegation battle and the Clarets have a chance to put the other two, who don't play until tomorrow, under even more pressure. Since Sean Dyche's departure they've picked up 10 points from a possible 12 and have some serious momentum just when they need it.
Opponents Aston Villa breathed a huge sigh of relief last week when they picked up a vital three points against Norwich. That eased their relegation concerns, moving them to 40 points and six points above Burnley. But they've been toiling for the past few weeks and Burnley can keep their good run going with another win at 2/1.
With Man City not playing until tomorrow too, Liverpool can regain top spot in the Premier League with a win over Tottenham. The Reds survived a scare in Villarreal in midweek and Spurs could cause them some problems tonight. You're never quite sure which Tottenham will turn up but on their day they're capable of beating the best, as evidenced by their two wins over City this season. But they've a poor record against Liverpool and are winless in the last nine (D2 L9).
Both teams have scored in nine of the last 10 meetings but it's just 7/10 to land again so back Liverpool to dig deep once more and get the win alongside BTTS at 7/4.
Goals will be popular in the Championship where it's the final matchday of the season. Over 1.5 Goals in each of the 12 matches which kick-off at 12.30 pays over 7/1.
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, To Score 2+, Over 2.5 Goals and 42/1 Acca
- Football Bet of the Day: Another entertaining clash involving Sassuolo
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, Germany & Holland
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Tirol can do us a turn
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Diamonds Can Regain Their Sparkle in Play-Offs
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sat 12:00 Celtic v Heart of Midlothian
- Sat 12:30 Bournemouth v Millwall
- Sat 12:30 Hull City v Nottingham Forest
- Sat 15:00 Burnley v Aston Villa
- Sat 15:00 Chelsea v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sat 15:00 Crystal Palace v Watford
- Sat 15:00 Brentford v Southampton
- Sat 17:30 Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester United
- Sat 18:00 Benfica v Porto
- Sat 19:45 Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur
- Sat 20:00 Real Betis v Barcelona
- Sun 14:00 Arsenal v Leeds United
- Sun 14:00 Leicester City v Everton
- Sun 15:00 Rangers v Dundee United
- Sun 16:30 Manchester City v Newcastle United
- Racing tips: Bottom weight After The Rain should be difficult to stop
- Saturday's Free Racing Tips: Take on the Ballydoyle filly with Belt Buckle
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!