With the Premier League on a mini mid-season break the Championship can enjoy its day in the winter sun this weekend.
Huddersfield and Stoke City get the weekend under way at The John Smith's Stadium and it's the Terriers who are on a roll and chasing the pack above them.
Young head coach Carlos Corberán has overseen an upturn in fortunes that makes Huddersfield the in-form team in the Championship over the last six matches. The West Yorkshire side are unbeaten in nine (W4 D5) including an FA Cup victory over Premier League side Burnley.
Visitors Stoke are heading in the opposite direction. A run of just one win in six (W1 D1 L4) has seen them slip from fourth to 11th and in danger of dropping in to the bottom half of the table.
Based on each side's respective form it's a surprise to see Huddersfield as big as 29/20 to win and it's hard to ignore them at that price.
- Huddersfield to win 29/20 (Bet365)
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Football Bet of the Day: Both teams to oblige in crucial World Cup Qualifier
- Friday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 21/2 Both Teams to Score & Total Team Goals Acca
- Fri 19:45 Morton v Raith Rovers
- Fri 19:45 Huddersfield Town v Stoke City
- Fri 21:00 Colombia v Peru
- Sat 12:30 Ross County v Rangers
- Sat 15:00 Dundee v St Mirren
- Sat 16:00 Gambia v Cameroon
- Sat 17:30 Peterborough United v Sheffield United
- Sat 19:00 Burkina Faso v Tunisia
Today's Racing Tips
Doncaster is the place for both of Rizzel's Friday's selections, while Cairnzy has two selections for us at Lingfield.
- Racing tips: Class act Funambule Sivola can carry top weight at Doncaster
- Friday's Free Racing Tips: Drop in Class Should See Enfranchise in the Winners
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!